Surprise!!

Thiea's P.O.V

Way down we go~ kaleo

Hope you guys like this chapter and tell me what you think at the end.
********************
"Guys!!! I just found out something shocking!" Shouts Star excitedly as she jumps on the couch next to me.

Me and Rose turn to look at her. "And that'd be???"

"Aiden's birthday was yesterday!! March 3rd!"

"Que que?! And I wasn't invited?! Sure I may or may not like him, but the cake man!!" Whines Rose.

I just roll my eyes at her.

"Also did you know that Zayn's birthday was on August 4th! And Luke was on October 5th!!!" She Shouts as she shakes me.

😱 I am shook! How come they never said anything?? I would have celebrated with them!

I push Star away from me and I get up from the couch only to start pacing around.

My mind is coming up with a bunch of conspiracies right now. Also did any of you notice how their birthdays go in order? 3,4,5 was Aiden abducted by aliens? Does he have other friends he chose to celebrate with?! ARE WE NO LONGER BEST FRIENDS?!?

I quickly take out my phone and dial his momma's number, hopefully she'll explain if Aiden is a back stabbing friend.

"Hello Thiea, how are you dear?" She asked on the second ring.

"Hey Mrs. K , I'm fine, but could you do me like a huge favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you check if Aiden hasn't been abducted by aliens." I say seriously as I watch Star and Rose give me weird looks from the couch.

"Sure, let me call him down. AIDEN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" She Shouts so loud that I winced and put the phone away from my ear.

I hear some shuffling before I finally hear Aiden in the background. "What did I do this time?" He groan.

All I hear is a loud smack and some whining. "Dad!! Moms being abusive again"

I chuckle darkly as I hear him pain. Yea, that's what you deserve you lying liar!!

"Nope, this is still the boy I pushed out of my-"

"MOTHER!"

"AHHHH, that's all I needed to know!"

Me and Aiden both shout from both ends and I hear her laughing like a maniac. "What it's true, your head was really big and-"

"Enough! I'm going back to my room!"

I hear some more laughing until Mrs, K speaks to me. "So, why did I need to make sure my son was not an alien?"

"Because he did not tell me about his birthday." I growl into the phone as I grip it hard.

"Oh dear, he told me he and the guys were going to your house and were going to stay out late." She tells me sounding confused before I hear anger in her tone. "They went to go criminal stuff again didn't they?"

"Yup" I mutter

"They are disowned aren't they?"

"Yup"

"You are coming after them aren't you."

"Fuck yea."