Chrismas dinner

Thiea's P.O.V
Drink up~ Train

Omg! This song is perfect for the food scene and towards the end of the chapter!!

**************
*groan* " a Ma, I don't want to!" I whine

"You act like I care, now go." She sooes me away as she goes back to the stove.

Today is finally Christmas Eve and everyone should be getting here any moment. Star and Rose are setting up the table and my grandmother wants me to actually serve everyone tonight.

"But they have arms! And legs! They work perfectly fine!"

She turns and glares at me. "You will be nice and serve our guests, or do you want me to get the album out?" She threatens.

My eyes go wide. "No! Anything but the album!" I plead

The album has all of my baby pictures to last Tuesday picture, when I accidentally got chocolate cake on myself. Ya, my grandmother loves pictures.

I hear the doorbell and quickly rush and open it.

"Thiea!!!" They shout and by they I mean Celia, Bertha, Emily, Maria and Clare.

"You guys made it!" I shout in excitement and hug them back.

Last year they couldn't make it, because their children were visiting earlier than expected, so I am very happy they made it this year.

I help them with their jackets and hang them up. It started to snow the day I invited everyone as I was going back home to eat some burritos.

"So, what would you guys like? Tamales? Menudo? Empanadas? Hot chocolate? Posole?" I ask as I walk them to the dining room.

"Oh honey, don't worry. We all have arms and legs that work perfectly fine, we got this." Says Celia.

"Are you sure?" I ask, but in the inside I am internally smirking.

"Of course!" Bertha exclaims

I nod and start towards the kitchen when I hear the doorbell again. Yay! More people.

I quickly get to the door and reveal Mr & Mrs. King along with Aiden.

"You made it!" I shout as I quickly hug them tightly and step back to help them with their coats.

"Of course! I hope we aren't too early." Blushed Mrs. K

I just laugh. "Of course not, you guys came just in time. Come on!" I say as I usher them to the dining room pass the living room.

They stop in front of me with their mouths wide open.
"What is that?" Asks Aiden

"That my dear boy is the 'nacimiento' we put it on every Christmas, it shows Jesus Christ with his parents on the day he was born. And at midnight it will be his birthday."