Meeting grandma

Thiea's P.O.V
Thiea's grandma

**************
"A ma! For the last time you don't need to go to the doctors!" I yell at my grandma who is currently stirring something in a pot.

"¿Como saves, eh? (How do you know) I could be dying and you don't even care."

I take a deep breath and run my free hand through my hair. "Because this is a physical you're going too. And you're already an hour late."

"Why does your grandmother need a physical for?" Asked a baffled Luke

"Because she wants to join the rugby team." I sigh

"Why would you want to join the rugby team?" Asked Luke "aren't you...um *cough* um a little too...beautiful? Yea beautiful! To get beat up?" He stutters

My grandma just raises a brow at him. "Nice save boy, nice save. No I'm not beautiful I'm freaking gorgeous unlike this child. Who knows were she came from she's definitely not my descendant."

Luke looks wide eyed while my mouth kept opening and closing. "A ma!"

She just laughed "I'm kidding gosh! Take a chill pill."

"Have you taken your pill." I mutter under my breath

*smack* "ow! A ma!" I whine as I rub my head

She just rolled her eyes. "Such a baby"

"Please ma! Ill do anything, we'll do anything!" I yelled as I grabbed Luke's shirt and pulled him. "As long as you un-cuff us."

"We?" He asked while I just gave him a death glare. "Y-yea totally " he nodded his head.

"Humm...anything?"

"Yes anything." I said desperately

She just gave me a smirk, oh no this can't be good, but I can't turn back.

She gave us a cheshire grin. "Fine, I need both of you to cook and feed the guest tonight."

"No! Those things! Are not guests. They're beasts!" You may be curious what guests? Well it's Wednesday night and it's bingo night and my grandma usually hosts it in the house.

"Ah, ah you agreed so you can't back out now." She crossed her arms.

"Is there some celebration tonight?" Asked a clueless Luke

"No, it's bingo night so be prepared to see a bunch of old ladies almost kill each other over the stupid game." I huff and cross my arms only to be stopped once again by the cuffs.

"Oh"

I just nod my head. "Fine, but as long as you un-cuff us."

"I will....after the game is over tho." She said as she turned back to the stove.

"What!?" We both yelled in unison

"Why not now?! I'll be easier and more efficient with us not together". I whine

"Ha! I'm not stupid, I know that as soon as I un-cuff you you'll be off like a bat from hell. She scoffed

I grumble under my breath fuck, she's good.

I just glare at her back for a few minutes before she talks. "And glaring at me won't help me change my mind, besides it was you who got yourself into this mess. Aora paque sete quete you're gonna be stuck to him for a while."