Explain yourselves!

Thiea's P.O.V.
****************
It's been two weeks since the accident at the middle school and tutoring Luke hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. Also it's the 1st day of October so I'm really excited!

One of the many reasons I love October is because of the weather. It's not too cold or sunny, it's more of cloudy days which I would prefer over any day. Also the smell of wet dirt and the sound of crunching leaves. I don't know fall just makes me really happy. Also because of Halloween night! Who doesn't like free candy?

Now to recap what's happened the last two weeks, I've gotten to know the guys a bit better, but I know they are hiding a lot from me. But I can't be a hypocrite, I'm hiding a lot from them too. Sadly, we haven't been able to follow the guys anymore because we've been getting more busy with work (aka illegal work) and the guys have been suspicious of us since the play. But, one things for sure is that the guys have been trying to follow us.

Crazy right? First we followed them but now they are doing it to us. It's funny tho, because these idiots can't be quite very well and they make it so obvious that they are there. Like the other day I went to the pet store for more food so I took Freddie with me, now Aiden being an idiot started to play with the squeaky toys. Zayn pulled him away from there and they tried to hide again. I think Luke was hiding somewhere behind me because they next thing you know I hear hissing noises coming from Freddie whom was sitting on my shoulders.

Suddenly I see Freddie jump and go inside of Luke's shirt and I see him running around trying to get the ferret out. Aiden and Zayn quickly run to their leader trying to help. And let me tell you they all scream like girls. I couldn't stop laughing, but I had to go to my grandma and help her clean the house, so my show was over.

Anyways , today is Saturday and for the first time in forever me and the girls don't have anything going on today. Usually all of us have busy schedules and at least one of us has somewhere to be at. But, I'm not complaining tho, today we decided to go the park!

Don't look at me like that. Yes I know we are in our 20's but we are still kids at heart. So the park it is. We haven't been at a park in a really long time, so Star is really excited too, because she just pushed kid down the slide in order to get out of the way. *sigh* well on the bright side the kid looks to be 12 years old and he just flipped her off.

I can't help but snicker at that. Star looks aghast and didn't realize that Rose was behind her and was getting impatient.

"Fucking move Star"

"But-but...that little boy just- oh hell nah!" Yelled Star

Rose wasn't going to deal with her crap today so she just pushed her down the slide just like she had done to the little boy.

"YOU BITCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Star yelled as she landed on the sand.

Rose just shrugged her shoulders. "You were in the way, what else was I suppose to do?"

I just walk over to the swings and try to ignore them. I close my eyes and look up enjoying the feeling of the cool breeze and the smell of fresh clean air. For living in a city near the ocean, there is surprisingly not a lot of people at the park. Then again they are always on their phones to enjoy nature.

I remember when I was a little my grandfather would always take me to a park and show me how to garden. Granted I would always end up almost killing them, but my papa would always bring it back to health. Remember I call my grandma ma (mom) and grandpa papa (dad) because they actually deserve to be called that.

****flashback****
"A pa! A pa! Look I just lost my tooth!" Said an excited 8 year old me.

"Well you look at that, my little chimuela" (toothless girl) chuckled my grandpa