Pink hair dye pt. 1

Thiea's P.O.V
***************
Wednesday 10:02 PM

"Did you think this will work?" Asked Rose

"Yes, now while I talk to the parents you two sneak into the bathroom and pour the pink hair dye, and bam we're done" I shrug my shoulders.

"Are you suurree?" Drawled out Star "it seems pretty sketchy ."

" wow, wow, is the great and powerful Star chicking out?" I tease

"Psh, of corse not. I can do anything." She rolled her eyes.

"I bet you won't climb in through the window." I challenge

"Bet you I will."

"Nu uh"

Yea hu "

"Nu uh"

"Yea-

"Alright already! Star come with me and you!" She yelled as she pointed at me. "Stall!"

I just nod my head and salute. We part ways and I walk up to the driveway and notice the small homey house. The lawn is well kept and the house is a nice shade of light blue and the porch is nicely decorated. I ring the doorbell and suddenly the door opened and...............

A lady opened the door. She was beautiful she had chocolate skin and warm brown eyes with curly dark hair.

"Can I help you?" She gave me a warm smile, but she seemed a little shocked and confused.

"O-oh um do-does Zayn live here?" I stutter out

"Yes, I'm his mother. Please don't tell me that boy is up to trouble again." She sighs

I giggle. "Well I wouldn't say that." I blush

"Oh, my apologies dear. Please come on in." She said as she opened the door wider.

"Oh uh, thank you Mrs....?"

"Martinez, but you can call me Jade." Said Mrs. Martinez.

She takes me to her living room and I see that she has her house nicely decorated inside as well. I like her house it has a very homey feel to it. Once I entered the living room I see a cute baby sitting on the floor playing with some toys.

The little boy is so cute! His skin is a light chocolate color and he has bright blue eyes. I have a feeling his dad may be light skin.

"Awww! He's so adorable!" I gush out

"Thank you, his name is Zayden and he's a year old." She says as she looks at her son fondly.

"May I hold him?" I ask barely containing myself.

Fucking Zayn! He never told me he had a baby brother. I love kids and especially babies, I grew up as a only child and it got really lonely and I've always wanted a sibling.

"Of course! Now he may cry a little because he's like his big brother Zayn, Very antisocial." She laughed

"Hi baby! Can I carry you!" I cooe as I get on my knees and pick him up.

He just starts to giggle and clap his hands. "My oh my, you are quite the lady killer." I say as I tickle him a little. This causes Zayden to giggle even more.

Suddenly a very handsome man in his 40s walks into the kitchen. Ah ha! I was right the man has tan skin with light brown hair and light eyes. He looks a bit Italian, hummm does that mean Zayn knows Italian?

"Honey where are the lucky- oh hello." He said cheerfully.

I quickly stand up with baby Zayden in my arms. "Oh hello Mr. Martinez, oh crap! I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm Thiea." I say as I stick out my hand to shake his hand and Mrs. Martinez hand too.