Such a disgrace

Theia's P.O.V
************
Finally it's Friday and I won't have to tutor Luke today. The reason why is because there is no school! Yay! I don't know why tho to be honest, but I'm not complaining. Now for some peace and quiet.

It's Friday, Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!

I stand corrected, it's never a peaceful day when you live with Star. *Sigh* I get off of my bed and stomp all the way downstairs to see Star dancing to that song.

I rip the stereo cord. "Star darling, what did I say about this song?" I calmly ask her

She slowly turns to look at me as she carries her make shift microphone spoon.

"N-not to pl-play Rebecca Black?" She asks sheepishly

"And what exactly were you doing?"

"Well I got hungry and you don't let me cook so I knew this would wake you up." She says defending herself.

I close my eyes and try to calm down. Breathe in and out, breathe in and out. Next thing you know when I open my eyes I see Rose holding a kitchen knife at Star's direction.

"THEIA!! ROSE IS GONNA KILL ME!" She yells as she hides behind me.

"GOSH DAMNIT STAR! WHAT DID I SAY IF YOU EVER PLAYED THAT FUCKING SONG AGAIN!?" Yelled Rose

"That you would butcher me!"

"Then get your ass over here, you little pu-

"Ok enough! Rose go put that knife up before you kill her and Star I fucking swear one more time and I will personally gut you."

Rose just pouted and grumbled under her breathe while Star looked a little nothing happened.

"So, breakfast?" She asks

*sigh* "No, I'm not feeling well to cook today." I'm sore from last nights fight, but the bruise on my jaw is less dark than last night.

Their faces fell.

"But we can go to tia (aunt) Athena's cafe, we haven't seen her in a while."

"Yay! Tia Athena!" They exclaim while jumping up and down.

"Well go get ready then" I tell them

I quickly go upstairs and get ready. I decided to wear skinny jeans with a green shirt and my maroon vans. I took my hair out of its braids from last night and put on some mascara. I was about to walk off before I remember to put on my red ring on.

Red has always been my favorite color even tho I wear purple when I fight. Also its because my birthday is in January and that's it's birthstone. It's the last present my parents gave me before they got too busy to even call me.

I walk downstairs to see Star wearing black tights, grey loose t-shirt with a navy blue and red flannel and her white converse. While Rose is wearing her black tights and black cutoff shirt that has a bedazzle cross in the center and her galaxy combat boots.

 While Rose is wearing her black tights and black cutoff shirt that has a bedazzle cross in the center and her galaxy combat boots