Carnival

Thiea's P.O.V
Adventure of a lifetime ~ Coldplay
**************

I'm about to commit genocide 😑. Ok that's it I give up! I'll just go live in a freaking box!!

Christmas break is only 2 days away and I have freaking finals to do and I'm no were near ready. Granted it's only two classes, but I've procrastinated in studying.

I don't want to study 😣 and Luke is making me. GENOCIDE!!!!!!!!

"Study, Thiea " he sighs through the phone.

"I am!!!"

"No you're not, you just called me at 10:30 in the night."

"Ok fine, I'm just soooo bored." I say as I lay on my bed.

"Where is Star and Rose?"

I groan. "Ugh, they had to go to their me-." Shit I was about to tell him about our illegal jobs!

"They're where now?"

"They had to be somewhere, girl problems." I laugh nervously.

"Study"

"Noooo! Don't leave me!" I cry "baby come back!" I start singing.

*sigh*
"Will you please study, we have the test tomorrow morning with Scott." He laughs

"Fine, I see how it is, you don't want to talk to me!" I sigh and look away, even tho I'm home alone with the pets.

"No it's not-

"You're dead to me!" I shout as I hang up.

I just sit in my chair for a few minutes just spinning around before I quickly get up and go downstairs to make brownies!!!

Screw studying, I'm hungry.

****

Luke just stares at me with his mouth agape.

"How?" He asks as he sees my test score.

I ended up getting a 98 and he got a 96. I just smile at him smugly.

"Never question my awesome skills ." I taunt as I do my happy dance.

"If your skills are anything like your dancing, then I worry for you." Said Zayn as he walked up to us and crossed his arms.

I stop and scowl at him. "And I see that stick in your ass will never come out." I growl

He glares at me and was about to say something before Luke stopped him.

"Leave it alone " he sighs as he puts his hand up in front of Zayn.

"Come on! I'm hungry! I want to eat before my last final." I exclaim and hop/ skip to the lunch building.

Yea I may have eaten a few brownies before I came 😐.......and by a few I mean 5.........

We walk into the lunch room and see Aiden with the girls already eating. After we all become friends again the guys decided to sit with us. They like that we sit at the far corner from the vile nasty creatures (a.k.a humans)

We quickly get our food, but today I've been really talkative than usual. I usually just give sarcastic remarks, but today I can't shut the fuck up.

"Ok! Why are you so hyper today! I'm usually the one who won't shut up!" Snaps Star

You can see dark circles under her eyes, from staying up all night studying.

This gets everyone's attention.