Fan boys

3rd person P.O.V
Safe and sound ~ Capital Cities

**************
Its Friday January 20th and everyone is ready for the weekend. Aiden was just leaving his computer class and only has 20 minutes before the next one begins.

But, there is a small problem. It's on the other side of the campus and he's too lazy to walk through the courtyard, pass the baseball stadium to get on time to his class.

He pouts and sighs and looks around. He sees someone driving the golf cart and they get off and smile at him as they carry papers and open the door.

He smiled and waved at the woman and just kept looking around before is struck him.

"Hey! I can take the golf cart to class!" He exclaims.

He quickly gets on and starts it up. "No one is looking so it's no biggie." He shrugs and drives off.

He drives through the courtyard and honks at people as he passes them.

"Move it or lose it people." He shouts.

"Yea, I'm looking at you Brenda." He points.

Brenda just scowls at him and flips him off.

"Eww, that's disgusting." He makes a disgusted face. "Does Johnny know you were having s*x with his best friend under the stadium?"

Johnny, Brenda's boyfriend looks at her in complete shock. "Careful Johnny boy, we don't know how many diseases she has!" Sings Aiden as he drives off really fast.

He's getting close to the stadium and sees Zayn in his uniform walking that way for practice.

"Zayn! Zayn!" Shouts Aiden as he presses the pedal to go faster.

Zayn looks to his left really confused before he turns to his right and sees Aiden riding a golf cart coming his way at a fast pace.

"No! Wait!" Was all Zayn was able to shout before he feels a lot of weight on his right foot.

"Ahhh! Son of a bitch! This hurts!" He wheezes

Aiden looks completely shocked and scared. "I.am. So sorry Zayn!!!" He shouts "here let me just...."

He reverses the cart and goes over Zayn's foot again.

"STOP! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE?!" He yells through pain.

"I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MY LIFE!" Aiden shouts back. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I CAN DRIVE THIS THING?!"

All their yelling catches the attention of students just trying to get to class and especially the attention of Thiea.

This won't turn out good. 😬

**** Thiea's P.O.V

I heard a bunch of yelling as I was trying to take some pictures with Star being my model. No, I didn't want too, but she made an agreement with my photography teacher and Star is my model for the day. 😪

I turn right with Star right behind me and I see Zayn and Aiden yelling. Good grief men, you sound like some girls fighting over a guy.