Shrimp costume

Thiea's P.O.V
**************
"What do you mean you can't make it to our tutoring session?" I ask Luke through the phone.

"Aw, is the little princess going to miss me?"

"In your dreams, kitty. "

"How did you know you're always in my dreams?"

"Oh, you're quite the flirt aren't you? Now can you please tell me why you can't come today?" I ask getting impatient

*sigh* "because I have to babysit my brother and sister today"

"Well why not bring them over to my house?"

"On second thought, never mind, I'll go to yours." I say as I look at Star trying to put chill powder in Rose's drink who is currently typing away on her phone.

"Yea, no, I don't want you in my house." He said sounding nervous.

"Luke fucking O'Conner, I will go and fine your ass. Now what are you hiding?"

"Uh- n-nothing. Oh well look at the time got to go, bye princess." And with that the little fucker hung up on me.

"Star if you as much put that shit in my drink I'll hurt you tonight." Said Rose not even looking up from her phone.

"How in- what? How did you know what I was about to do?"

"Because you're predictable." Rose stated

Star just slumped in her chair. "Hey Star, is uncle Ben busy right now?" I ask

Uncle Ben is Star's uncle and also the president of the college. So, that means he has all the documents on everyone on this campus and I can have Luke's address.

"I don't think so why?" She asks

"Well let's just say we have to hunt someone down." I smirk and rub my hands together like villains do in the movies.

Star gives me her evil smirk. "Oh I'm in."

****(at Luke's house)****

After persuading uncle Ben I found Luke's house and let me tell you guys something. He lives kinda far and by kinda I mean really far and his house is freaking enormous.

This dude is loaded! Like damn, don't you see that house? But, then again Star is also loaded and her parents have a house similar to this size

This dude is loaded! Like damn, don't you see that house? But, then again Star is also loaded and her parents have a house similar to this size. Yeah, you read right. Star's family is really famous, because they own a lot of hotels.

I quickly walk up the steps and ring the doorbell. I wait a few minutes before a little boy with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes opens the door.

"Good ev- oh it's you." Grumbled out Luke's little brother from the play.

"Well hello to you too." I say sarcastically

"Luke! There's a lunatic on our doorsteps!" He yelled.