Chapter 16- Movie Night

Demi's POV

"Dinner time girls." I shouted down the hall. We were currently staying in a hotel for a few days on a break from the tour and I had booked out the whole top floor for me, Little Mix, Cher, Fifth Harmony, Alexa and of course Max. Naya was on her way to join us but still hadn't arrived yet.

All the girls came into my suite and sat in the living room. It was the first time Fifth Harmony had joined us on tour and Alexa wasn't quite comfortable with them yet. We had ordered pizza and was just going to relax watching movies tonight.

I looked around and noticed Alexa was still in her bed. When I got closer I realised she'd been crying.

"What's up baby girl?" I asked her pulling her closer to me and letting her rest her head on my lap.

"Nuthin mommy." She mumbled into my legs. I let out a small sigh. Sometimes she didn't understand how to talk to me about her problems.

"Baby girl, I don't want you upset. Tell me please." I tried again.

"I'm sorry. I wanna be like you, you never sad." She said on the brink of tears.

"No baby, it's okay to get sad sometimes. Mommy is sad because she misses Naya lots and lots but I need you to speak to mommy so she can try and fix it." I explained to her.

"Miss NayNay too. But when she comes back, she'll want to watch mommy but mommy doesn't want me on stage so she'll leave me and that man will come back again." She cried to me.

"Calm down baby. The police have him now so he can't get you and Naya is coming to make sure you are safe, she won't leave you. So you can watch me if Naya's with you or if you don't want to watch but Naya does, then you can wait with me until I need to go on and go back with Perrie and the girls." I explained to. I gently ran my finger down her nose repeatedly. I don't know why it calmed her down, but it always did.

Once she was calm, I carried her to where everyone else was. She hadn't really interacted with the Fifth Harmony girls so I knew she would be scared about them. All the girls had pizza on their plates already.

"Hey baba, come sit with you favourite Auntie." Perrie said. Recently Alexa had started calling her Auntie Perrie and Perrie had loved it. I loved their bond with each other, it was adorable to watch.

Perrie managed to get Alexa to eat a couple of bites of pizza but it wasn't nearly enough for my liking.

"Princess I have an idea, come with me." I said to Alexa. I put her shoes on and walked to the nearby shop with her.

"I want you to pick five things you want to eat. Anything you like but they can't all be chocolate okay?" I told her. She looked worried but began to walk around the shop and came back to be with pasta, a tin of sausages and beans, an apple, a bag of cookies and a random carrot.

I paid and took her back to the hotel room.

"What do you want to eat now?" I asked her. She pointed at the apple and I gave her it. I was sitting with the rest of the girls making sure she ate it all when a pair of hands covered my eyes. A head connected with neck leaving a soft kiss.

"Guess who?"

"Naya!" I screamed causing Alexa to jump a bit. She uncovered my eyes before I turned around and attacked her lips. God I had missed them.

"Guys keep it PG, I'm not sure I can even watch this!" Jade cried causing everyone to laugh. I pulled away from Naya to see the older ones covering the younger ones eyes.

Cher covered her own eyes. Ally covered Normani's, Jade covered Lauren's, Jesy covered Camila's, Leigh had Dinah's and of course Perrie covered Alexa's.

Seeing this caused me and Naya to burst into a fit of giggles. What weirdos.

"Wanna sleepover in our room kiddo?" Jesy asked Alexa. Alexa wasn't good sleeping in her own bed never mind not being in my room.

"Why?" She asked simply.

"Cause Demi and Naya are gonna get it on." Lauren under her breath. Unfortunately it was loud enough for the rest of the room to hear causing everyone bar Perrie to laugh. Perrie was too worried about Alexa knowing about sex to laugh at it.

"Because princess, we haven't had a sleepover and we get to play games, stay up late and watch movies and do loads of fun things that you couldn't do without being at a sleepover." Leigh explained.

"Mommy come?" She asked sweetly. I was about to reply when Jade butted in.

"No mommy is having her own sleepover with Naya." She told her.

Alexa agreed and I packed her a little bag that had her clothes, teddy, toothbrush as well as her changing stuff.

I said goodbye and all the girls left me and Naya to finally get some alone time.

A/N

Hey guys I was wondering do you want me to...
A) skip the rest of the tour
B) skip until the next concert
C) keeping going and do a chapter on daya and Alexa's sleepover

Stay Strong❤️