Chapter 35- Choices

We had just arrived at this new restaurant for our dinner after saying goodbye to Alexa, Perrie and Zayn.

Naya was looking gorgeous as always, making me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

"It feels good to have some time to ourselves for once." Naya said as we looked through the menu. I knew what she meant, having a little girl plus extremely busy work schedules meant that we could just be a couple very often.

"I know what you mean, I'm gonna miss you when I am away." I told her. I had been working on my new single 'Really Don't Care' for a while but had delayed the music video so I could spend some time with my family but I couldn't delay it forever.

We were shooting it at LA Pride but I wasn't allowed to come home during the five days that we were working on it so I could be completely focused.

Naya was staying because of work commitments. She need to focus on her current job in order to open up future opportunities for herself.

"As much as I want to go with you Dem, it's less than a week, then I'll have you back in my arms." Naya said smiling up at me. I let out a sigh.

"Do you think we should send Alexa to a daycare, so, you know, she can get to know people her own age?" I asked Naya. It was something I had been thinking out for a while now.

"Demi, I don't think she would respond well to it. It's not like child care is a major issue for us and she's not like any other kid." Naya said harshly disregarding my concerns.

"Yeah but she's not going to respond well when she's a teenager and doesn't know anyone her own age." I retorted.

"Fine you make the decision. I don't know why you either bother asking if my opinion is irrelevant to you anyway." Naya said raising her voice more.

"I never said it was irrelevant, I said it was wrong." I mumbled before standing up and walking out of the restaurant.

I quickly hailed down a cab driver and gave him my address. I texted Perrie to let her know I was coming home early so it wasn't a surprise to her.

Guilt took over me as I thought back to Naya's face as I left her alone at the table. I didn't mean what I said to her.

My phone buzzed in my hand and I looked to see Naya's name appear.

From: Naya ❤️
I'm sorry for upsetting you. I should of respected your decision- it might be good for Lex to make some friends. I'm gonna stay at a hotel for a few nights so things can cool off between us. I still love you and Alexa with all my heart. Xxxx

I didn't reply to her instead locking my phone and putting it back in my bag, letting out a sigh.