Chapter 33- Sex Talk

After Jimmy Fallon I had taken Lex to the studio but she had fallen asleep on the way there. I luckily had her buggy in the boot of my car so I strapped my sleepy daughter in that so she could continue to sleep while I was singing.

I tweeted about recording and watched my lovatics go mad for a bit.

There was a knock on the door of the recording studio so I quickly answered in case they knocked again and woke Alexa up. I opened the door to see Lauren and Jade standing there. Confused I invited them both in.

"Aww. She looks adorable." Lauren cooed. I looked over at Alexa who was rubbing her eyes starting to wake up. Jade unstrapped her and giggled when she saw her tour T-shirt.

Alexa was really comfortable around both of them since the tour and Lauren has often been over for dinner or just to hang out.

Alexa let Jade pick her up and she cuddled into her. I knew she would be clingy with her since she was still tired and knew I was busy.

I watched Lauren sneakily take a few pictures of her girlfriend and my daughter and smiled at her.

"Why are you guys here anyway? Not to be rude or anything." I asked them.

"Well I had come back to the states to visit Lo and we were mucking around in the studio next door while Lauren was trying to write when you tweeted." Jade explained handing Alexa to Lauren who wanted her cuddles with my baby now.

"So we thought we come see you. Also we're babysitting this munchkin tomorrow night." Lauren finished off.

"What? When did I arrange that?" I asked confused.

"You didn't but we really want to look after her and we know you haven't had much alone time with Naya recently so we'll look after her for a night." Lauren said still cuddling Alexa.

"Aw thank you guys so much, you can stay with Lexie and listen while I record a few songs if you want." I said to them.

As I sung I kept my eye on all three girls. Lauren and Jade were just like my little sisters and I loved them so much. I felt more protective over Lauren as she was younger and I had seen her when she was extremely weak and vulnerable on xfactor but they both meant so much to me.

"Guys that's me finished." I said exiting the booth.

"Mummy!" Alexa said running towards me. I picked her up and threw her in the air, making her giggle. "You sounded good."

"I hope so do you reckon mummy's fans will like it?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm going to go back to the hotel room for a bit okay babe? You can stay and catch up with Demi if you want." Jade said. I gave her a hug as did Alexa and Lauren kissed her goodbye.

I strapped Alexa back into her pushchair and held Lauren's hand leading her to my car. I could see paps taking pictures of us, no doubt away to publish rumours that I was cheating with Lauren but we both knew Naya and Jade would ignore it.

We all got in to my car and I drove to my house knowing that Naya wouldn't be home yet. Alexa ran off to her playroom leaving me to speak with Lauren. Lauren had been quiet in the car, not even singing along with the radio. It wasn't like her at all and being as protective as I was over her, I was extremely worried.

"Are you okay Laur? You seem stressed out." I asked her once we were sitting down in my living room.

"I hate being away from her, it's just so hard and I know she tries her best but I think I love her and I'm scared." Lauren said in one quick sentence.

"Hey hey hey. I know it's hard but she loves you back just as much. I'm assuming you haven't told her you love her yet." Lauren shook her head at me.

"That's okay but just remember she loves you so much. She'd do anything for you." I told her.

"Demi you know how you're like a big sister to me, I can ask you anything right?" Lauren asked nervously. I nodded and gave her a reassuring smile encouraging her to continue.

"I haven't done it yet with Jade, what if I'm not any good?" Lauren said. Her face right now could put a tomato to shame. I let out a giggle and she lightly hit my arm.

"Demiiii." She whined.

"Sorry, my little girl is asking about sex! She's all grown up!" I exclaimed. She wasn't my little girl but I felt special knowing that she had asked me about it.

"WHAT! Who's asking about that?" Naya shouted playfully walking into the room. "Oh hey Lauren."

"Lauren needs advice on how to have sex with Jade." I announced causing Lauren to turn red again and hide her head in her hands.

"Demi! You don't need to tell everyone! And anyway I don't want to have sex with her that sounds awful, I want to make love to her." Lauren complained at me.

"Lauren do you want to speak to me about it as at least I can talk seriously without bursting into giggles. I know what I'm talking about, I make Demi scream." Naya said to Lauren. This time it was my turn to hide my blushing face.

"Okay I do not need to know about that but yes Naya that would be appreciated." Lauren replied with a wary laugh.

"Your interview was great by the way. Lex was adorable." Naya said kissing my cheek before leaving with Lauren.

I was sitting just 'resting my eyes' when I heard someone come into the room. I opened my eyes slowly to see Alexa there staring at me curiously.

I opened my arms signalling her to sit with me. She ran over and I lay down slightly so I could pull her onto my belly so she was facing me. I sat her up but she just lay down on my chest straight away.

"You okay baby?" I asked as I stroked her hair.

"Mummy cuddles." She mumbled into me.

I carried my baby upstairs and walked into my bedroom. It was only around four in the afternoon so I put my sweats and one of Naya's oversized tops. Alexa had grabbed one of Naya's tops as well so I took her top and shorts off and let her drown in Naya's top. I pulled her close to me under the covers making her giggle as I kissed the back of her head.

I heard the door open and looked up to see Naya and Lauren standing there smiling.

"I've just come to say goodbye before you fall asleep." Lauren said giggling. I sat up pulling Alexa up with me and Lauren walked over and hugged me.

"You okay now sweetie?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes at me jokingly.

"Yes 'mom'. I'm fine now. I'll see you tomorrow night just text when you need us over." Lauren said to me now holding Alexa in her arms.

"You know it's only cause I love you." I replied. She handed me back my little girl.

"I'll just show Lauren out and why are you both wearing my clothes?" Naya said pretending to be annoyed.

"'Cause we love you soooo much. Bye Lolo!" Alexa shouted before snuggling back into me and watching Brave.