Chapter 19- Time With My Baby

I was on stage and I could see my baby girl cheering of me at the side of the stage. Dallas and Maddie were in the audience somewhere but the fact Alexa was watching me in my hometown made me more excited than anything.

I was finished my last song and waited for my amazing band to finish before I ran off to hug my daughter.

"Mummy sound good." She said laughing. Strange kid. I hugged Naya and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Mummy sweaty though." Naya said causing Alexa to laugh even more. I stuck my tongue out at them and lifted Alexa up. We walked to my dressing room where Dallas an Maddie engulfed me in hugs. I put Alexa down and hugged them back. I missed my sisters so much when I was in LA, I missed all my family.

I turned back to look at Alexa who was now sulking in the corner as the attention wasn't on her. I ignored her bad mood though. She was often became grumpy with everyone when she got tired.

I got changed and Max lead us out into a car he had hired while we were here. Luckily it was big enough for all of us. I sat beside Maddie and I could tell that Alexa wasn't happy with my decision but she needed to learn it wasn't all about her all the time.

As soon as the car pulled up outside my parents house, I ran inside to see them.

"Mommy!" I shouted as I wrapped my arms around her feeling her warmth.

"I missed you too sweetheart." my mum said laughing. I hugged Eddie while everyone else came in. Alexa was surprisingly still awake but she was being grumpy to everyone so I decided to take her to bed.

"Go get your pyjamas out missus." I told her. She ran to my drawer and pulled out one of my old T-shirts.

"You can sleep in that if you want." She grinned at me. It was first smile I had seen off her since I had finished my concert. But I quickly saw it fade again as I went to put it on her.

"Baby are you okay? Do you still feel sick or is something wrong?" I asked becoming increasingly concerned about her sudden change in personality.

"I miss you." She said quietly. I didn't have to ask what she meant. I knew I was relying to much on other people to look after her, I never spent any alone time with her anymore.

"Wanna watch a film and cuddle in bed now?" I asked her. She nodded happily. "Go say goodnight to everyone then and we can."

I followed behind her as she practically ran down the stairs. She gave my family kisses then Naya, giving her an extra kiss and cuddle. She ran back upstairs and I grabbed a few DVDs before chasing her.

"Okay so we have a choice of Toy Story, Up or Frozen." I told her. I expected her to say Frozen as she had been obsessed by it since I got her it but surprisingly she picked Toy Story.

We got comfortable but halfway through Alexa fell asleep. My arm had started to got dead from where she was lying on me so I carefully moved her body onto my chest as I couldn't bare not to have her close to me.

"I love you princess, so much. I'll make it up to you I promise. One more concert left and then I'm all yours." I whispered to her.

I woke up with Alexa's feet in my face. She clearly turned around at night. Naya was lying next to me looking beautiful as ever. I couldn't believe how amazing my life was.

I kissed Naya's lips and felt her kiss back.

"Best. Wake up. Ever. Now what are your plans for the day?" Naya asked once I'd stopped kissing her.

"I'm going to take Maddie and Alexa out. I've been neglecting my two babies." I said. Alexa was starting to roll around as she was waking up but I could tell she was crying.

"Baby mummy and NayNay are here. Wake up baby. It's just a dream." I told her. Her eyes opened and floods of tears started. I pulled her onto my lap and cuddled her tightly until she calmed down.

"Bath time and then you, me and Maddie will go out." I told her. She still hated bath time. I carried her to the bathroom and she was going to cry again.

"Mummy need a bath too?" She asked.

I decided I'd take a bath with her. After all she was only little and now she was my baby.

My parents had a large circular bath that I filled with bubbles before getting in.

"Mummy why don't your drawings come off in the bath?" She asked sweetly.

"They're not drawings babe, they're tattoos and they are pictures put on my skin. They are all very special to me." I told her

"Like me?" She said laughing. I thought about it, I should get a tattoo about Alexa. Maybe just her initials, ARL, Alexa Regan Lovato. I washed Alexa and myself and got out the bath leaving Alexa to play in the water while I got dry. I wrapped her up in a towel and carried her to my room where Naya was still in bed.

I got dressed and did my hair and dried Alexa and stuck her hair up in bunches. I put her black skinny jeans on her a top and put her purple converse on her. I kissed Naya and went to get Maddie.

"Where are we going then?" Maddie asked as I drove my car.

"To the tattoo studio." I replied.

"Cool what are you getting this time?" She asked excited.

"I'm think an A, for Lexie." I told her. She grinned at that. Lexie was singing to herself in the back of the car. I listened carefully to hear her sing Catch Me and I joined in causing her to look up.

"Keep going baby, you're already better than mummy." I told her.

We reached the tattoo parlour and I realised I probably should of taken Alexa here. She was petrified but I was only getting her letter on my ankle so it was quick.

The tattoo turned out perfect and I got Maddie to take a picture of it and post it on twitter and instagram. My lovatics went crazy making me laugh.

"Is that my special drawing?" Alexa asked.

"Yes baby cause you mean everything to me."

A/N

So this was just cute moments with Demi and Alexa.

Questions:

1- more cute moments or drama?

2- Alexa become more or less independent?

3- less Naya, more of Demi's friends?

4- am I doing okay with this story?

5- any suggestions

Stay Strong❤️