Chapter 20- Family Trouble

I was finally home from my tour and as much as I loved pleasing my lovatics I missed sleeping in my own bed.

Naya still had her own place and stayed there in order to give us some space but occasionally she stayed with me and Alexa.

Alexa was quieter than usual and still wasn't back into her routine. I was currently lying in my bed, scrolling through twitter when I heard my door open.

I looked up to see an extremely tired Alexa standing at my door. I patted my bed signalling for her to join me. She quickly ran over to my side of the bed and put her arms. I sat up and lifted her on to me. She cuddled into my side, sucking her thumb.

"What do you want to do today baby?" I asked her. No reply.

"How about we go to the park and then ask Naya to come over for dinner?" I asked her. Still no reply. I guess she wasn't up for talking just now.

I began tickling her but she pushed me away.

"Mummy stop." She said firmly to me. I was taken back by her tone and immediately stopped.

"Do you want to stay and home instead?" She nodded before turning her back to me and lying down to sleep. I sighed and got up. I climbed into the shower and washed my now faded pink hair before getting out.

I came back through to find Alexa looking at the ceiling trying to work something out by pointing her hands. She looked stressed and confused. She still hadn't noticed I was in the room. I pulled some sweats and a top on and climbed onto my bed putting Alexa on my lap.

"Tell mummy what you're thinking about." She shook her head at me. "Please baby."

"Does mummy love Naya?" She asked. I nodded at her.

"Mummy wants to live with Naya." She said angrily.

"Yes in the future, mummy will want to live with Naya." I told her confused at why she was angry.

"Naya doesn't like me, Naya won't want to live with me so mummy will send me back so she can live with Naya." She explained to me before running out the room. I ran after to find her taking her clothes out of her wardrobe.

"Baby stop it, Naya loves you just as much as me." I told her. It was true Naya had spoke about adopting Alexa so we had joint custody of her.

"If mummy loves me the same about as Naya then mummy doesn't love me very much so I'm going." God, she was a smart kid but she honestly had got the wrong end of the stick.

"No Mummy and Naya love you so much. Mummy would do anything for you. I promise baby. Why would you think Naya didn't like you?" I asked her.

"Naya shouted at me and I got scared." She said quietly.

"Naya didn't mean to shout at you. Naya lost her temper because she wasn't well. She loves you just as much as mummy does." I said now hugging her.

"I'll phone Naya and we can go out but remember baby, we both love you."

I got us both ready and Naya picked us up to take us out for lunch. Naya apologised again to Alexa and she seemed okay about it all.

We got to the restaurant and were shown to our table. Alexa immediately got up and went over to one of the waiters. I gave Naya a confused look and went after her but before I reached her the waiter picked her up.

I watched as the waiter tickled her causing her to laugh. He stopped and kissed her head. Normally she freaked out if anyone new came near her so I decided to go over.

"Hiya do you me mind me asking who you are?" I said politely.

"My names Robbie, I work here." He said.

"Then why did you just kiss my daughter?" I said starting to get annoyed at the boy.

"She's my sister."