Chapter 50- Crowded

Today we were all going to a local theme park near the hotel. Bea and Dallas had seen it advertised and had been begging us to go.

Upon arriving at the park we found it quite busy. We had to queue for awhile and being quite a recognisable family didn't help us.

"Uppy mommy, please uppy." My little girl pleaded from my feet.

"Come on baby, it's not going to be much longer then we'll have lots of fun." I told her.

I had to look away when her eyes started to water as I would end up giving in to her, especially as she looked so adorable today.

This morning she had told us she was picking her outfit and dressing herself and practically kicked us out the room but surprisingly it hadn't turned out as bad as it could have been.

"Mommy? Can I hold your hand?" She asked me. I knew she was jealous because I was holding Naya's hand.

"Alexa can I hold your hand?" Bea asked her. She nodded and grabbed Bea's hand. I smiled and Naya whispered a thank you to her. Thank god Bea was good with her.

"Can we go on that one?" Bea asked pointing to one of the bigger coasters in the park.

"You guys go ahead I'll stay with Lexie." I told them. To be honest I wasn't really wanting to go on it in the first place.

"Should we go get some food then baby?" I asked Lexie after the others had joined the coaster queue. She nodded holding on to my hand.

As we began to walk the area we were in suddenly got mobbed by people. I felt Lexie squeeze my hand tighter as people were getting closer to us.

I was only focused on getting out of the crowd until I heard someone shout my name. I stupidly stopped looking around, accident love ya confirming to everyone who I was.

People surrounded us asking for photos and autographs. As far as I could see was the crowd, it had all happened so quickly.

I lifted Alexa up and continued to try and make my way out of the crowd. As I pushed passed people stuck their arms out to try and get my attention.

One whacked Alexa and she burst into screams. She was probably exaggerating the pain a tiny bit but she was already scared and now hurt so I didn't blame her.

I turned to the guy that hit her and started shouting at him. He looked pretty taken back and started backing away from me.

"Enough Dem!" Another voice shouted and Dallas appeared in front of me.

"Everyone get out the way and leave us alone." Bea started shouting.

People quickly moved away from us and returned to whatever they were doing before.

"What even happened back there?" Naya asked as she consoled Alexa.

"They surrounded us then this one guy hit Lex across the cheek and I may of kinda lost it a little." I explained.

"He fucking deserved it." Bea said loudly causing other people to look at us.

"Will you stop swearing little miss or am I going to have to wash your mouth out with soap?" Naya said becoming the strict parent.

I started giggling at Naya because I wasn't used to her being strict and couldn't take her seriously. Dallas started joining in trying to hide her laughter and it wasn't long until none of us could keep a straight face, even Alexa was smiling again.

It amazed me how Naya could turn my mood around so quickly and in that moment I knew.