Chapter 60- Fuck Up

Demi's POV

"Naya I really don't want to tell you this and lose you." I told her. She held my hands and sent me a smile. I hated doing this to her, I hated breaking her heart.

"Go on babe, whatever it is, whatever has happened we can get through together I promise." She told me.

"Naya I'm so incredibly sorry but I'm pregnant and I get I messed up. In fact, I fucked up so incredibly much and I'm so sorry. I'm not gonna ask for your forgiveness because I know I don't deserve it." I eventually told her.

"Shit Demi! What the fuck are we meant to do now?" She shouted standing up and pacing. "I don't care who the father is but please tell me it only happened once? Please?"

"Yeah just the once and I get that you hate me so much and don't trust me and don't want to be with me anymore." I started going before she cut me off.

"You're right Demi, I don't trust you anymore and you do make it hard for me sometimes but don't say I don't want to be with you because I fucking love our family even though I'm so close to killing you right now." She said still pacing around.

Naya suddenly went quiet and stared at the ground.

"Was it? Was it something I did? I didn't do? Could I not please you how you wanted?" I could hear the fear and upset in her shaky voice.

"Naya don't you dare listen to yourself. I made the mistake and it was my fault only okay? Not yours!"

"I'm just about five months by the way and I need to book another scan and I'd really appreciate your support Naya." I told her.

"You honestly think you'll be going anywhere without being supervised now? I love you Dems and I want to be able to trust you but I can't at the moment so yes I'll be there." She told me.

By this moment we both had tears in our eyes but I didn't think Naya was as angry as I thought she would have been.

A/N
So thoughts maybe ...