Chapter 57- Talking

Naya had gone to buy us coffee while I stayed and waited for Alexa to wake up again.

Although she had only just woken up the doctor had confirmed that there was nothing else wrong with her and said we could take her home with medication once she had woken up.

I watched as her blue eyes opened and her mouth curved into a little smile. I had missed her smile and her laugh so much.

"Hey baby girl. Mama has just gone to get a drink but should we get you changed while we wait?" I asked her. She nodded and sat up so I could help her get dressed.

Once Naya returned we made sure we were ready to leave. Alexa tried to walk but I could tell she was in pain so I carried her.

We were going to a hotel for a night then flying home since I had been on tour when it had all happened.

Alexa still seemed so distant from us and neither of us weren't sure on what to do in order to gain her trust back.

Naya was currently in the shower which left me with Alexa so I decided to go out with her. After telling Naya where I was going I told Alexa.

She was so quiet but nodded at me. I helped her put her shoes and coat on then set off.

We arrived at nearby park that was pretty much empty apart from one couple walking a dog.

"Do you want to go play sweetie?" I asked her. She nodded and pointed at the swings. I placed her on one and began to gently push her.

Hearing her giggle as I pushed her made me feel so good inside. I took a video of her laughing and sent it to Naya.

"Do you know how much your mama and I love you?" I asked her once she slowed down a bit. She shook her head at me, avoiding my gaze.

"We love you so much baby it hurts. You mean everything to the both of us and I don't know what we would do without you. These weeks you've been asleep have been some of my worst for a long time and now you're awake and okay again I'm just so happy. We love you baby girl." I told her.

She jumped off the swing and into my arms. I gladly held her tight not wanting to let go of my little girl.

I wanted to make my daughter as happy as I could. I watched and thought as she played for a bit longer until I got an idea.

"Lexie remember when we did that interview with Jimmy together?" She nodded at me.

"Do you remember what you told Jimmy you wanted?" I asked her. I watched as a big smile came onto her face.

"I wanted a puppy!" She said excitedly.

"Well if it's okay with your mama we'll look into getting a puppy but you have to look after it." I told her. I knew it would be okay with Naya because she had been going on about getting a dog for months and would do anything to make Lexie happy.

A/N

It's about time I updated so hope this is alright for you. I really do need idea suggestions so please send me them no matter how bad you think they might be.

Also this puppy will need a name and I need to pick a breed of dog so let me know if you have an idea.