Chapter 31- Aftermath

Nick's POV

I pulled the blonde slut off Naya and chucked her out the room as Naya slumped against the wall to the floor crying.

"I didn't want to. She was all over me and I couldn't get her off. Demi was the best fucking thing to ever happen to me and I fucking lost her." She cried.

I sat down beside her and wrapped my arms protectively around her shaking body.

"Naya, you've not lost Demi at all. I'll be there for you the whole way. I know what happened and it wasn't your fault. All you did was try to get away from that slut." I told her as she hugged me back tightly.

"What if Demi doesn't believe me though?" She stuttered.

"She will Nay, let's just focus on the present and get you home to your girlfriend." I said helping her up.

"And daughter Nick, home to my girlfriend an daughter." She corrected me.

"Yes Naya we can't forget Lexie can we?" I said with a chuckle. I took her out of the back door and into my car since she had came with Taylor.

When I pulled up at the house I could tell Naya was nervous. I held her hand as I opened the front door.

"Hey babe, I'm in the kitchen. How was your day?" Demi shouted through the house.

"Err Dem can you come to the living room?" I shouted back, practically dragging Naya to sit on the sofa.

"Nick? What are you doing here? Fuck Naya, what's happened?" Demi said noticing Naya's tear streaked face and puffy eyes. Naya looked at me wanting me to explain for her.

"Naya got into a fight with Taylor and I'm pretty sure it's all over the internet by now, there were quite a lot of people filming it." I told her.

Demi pulled out her phone and googled it and sure enough it came up. She watched the video and tears started in her eyes.

"I can't believe you stuck up for me like that in front of her like that. But why are you upset then? Babe? Tell me please." Demi said wiping her eyes.

"I stormed backstage a-a-and she was the-there and I couldn't stop her." Naya cried.

"Who? Who was there?" Demi said getting angry.

"One of the models was holding Naya up against the wall and kissing her when I got there but Demi, Naya was helpless to do anything, I swear." I explained seeing as Naya wasn't in the best state to.

"Did you kiss her back? Did you even try to get away from that whore?" Demi screamed at her in her face. Naya didn't even look at her, she just continued to let her tears fall.

"Did you?" Demi screamed louder now shaking Naya's shoulders to try and get some sort of reaction.

"Demi stop it!" I pulled her off Naya and pushed her onto the other sofa.

"Naya tell me please, I need to know." She said quietly.

"I didn't kiss her back Demi, I promise. I feel so bad about it. I've ruined my family completely and fucked up everything good that has happened to me." Naya said crying again.

Demi got up and I got ready to pull her off again but she hugged Naya. She wiped Naya's tears and kissed her cheek. I could hear her whispering 'I'm still here, you've still got me. I love you.' over and over to Naya so I just kissed both there heads.

"I'll see you soon guys. Bye for now." I said before leaving.

Demi's POV

I stayed holding Naya for ages in silence. I knew she didn't mean anything and hadn't wanted to kiss her. I could practically kill Taylor right now.

"Naya I need you to know you still have your family and you've not messed anything up okay. We're still good and I love you so so so much." I told her.

"I love you too Dems, so much. I'm so happy I've still got you." She replied. I was about to tell her that she never lost me when my half dressed daughter appeared from her nap. She had a regular habit of taking her pyjama bottoms off while she slept.

"Mummy something smells funny and the kitchen is all fuzzy." She said to me.

"Fuzzy? Shit." I said springing up to the kitchen. The whole kitchen was covered in smoke. I turned the cooker off and opened the windows trying to clear the air.

"You okay there Demi?" Naya shouted.

I walked back to the living room to lazy to clean the kitchen up yet. Naya was walking around the living room with Alexa on her front. Alexa had her head on Naya's shoulder, her eyes struggling to stay open. They were adorable together. I took a picture and Naya took Alexa back to bed.

"Want to order a take out?" I asked once she returned from upstairs.

"Burn the dinner again?" She asked and I nodded causing her to laugh at me, letting me see her beautiful smile again.

A/N

I think this is possibly the worse chapter I have ever written in history.

Questions:

1. Family moments?
2. Should Demi have to go away again?
3. Should there be a fight between someone soon?
4. Is the new cover okay?

Stay Strong❤️