Chapter 1

*Man, my head is killing me. Who turned the fucking lights on? Oh, wait, is that the sun hitting on my face? FUCK, what time is it?! Damn you tequila!!! Hmmmm, what's that on my chest? Ooops, I did it again... fuck Lauren, no time for lame early 2000's jokes, get out.*

I carefully slide out of the girls' embrace, doing my best effort not to wake her up. I get dressed and silently walk towards the door, taking a last look at her naked body lying on the bed. *Gosh she's HOOOT and ... cute? Wow, is that even possible? Whatever. Thank you, nice lady, for an intense and memorable night. Should I leave her a note? No time.*

I head to the lobby, glancing at the big clock on the entrance wall. *A quarter to 8, perfect I'll actually make it on time for breakfast.*

It's a sunny Saturday morning, the streets busy, but there's always good vibes in the air of L.A.

I walk down the street a few blocks, lucky me, my apartment is not that far away. I stop to buy some nice flowers and mints, you know, morning breath is not nice, especially after tequila and beer.

I finally make it into my building and Denis, the doorman, greets me cordially as he opens the door for me. I walk through the lobby and get in the elevator, pressing the floor number. As I wait, I check myself out in the mirror, combing my hair with my fingers and straightening my shirt a little. *Looking great Jauregui! Wink*. When the elevator door opens, I go to the door on the left and knock, hiding the flowers behind my back.

- Good morning neighbor!! – I say cheerfully with a wide grin on my face. I quickly hand Camz the flowers I bought for her.

- Oh Lo! What a lovely surprise – she says with a sarcastic tone as she grabs the flowers and we make our way into the apartment.

- Thank you for the flowers – she smiles and plants a quick peck on my cheek.

- Yeah, well, sometimes I just remember how much you like them. Hey where's mah little Zach-attack? Still sleeping? – I ask as I grab a glass of water and sit on one of the stools in front of the kitchen counter.

- mmhmm – she hums as she turns and checks on the bacon in the pan. *Oh, that smells so good. Hurry up bacon, I'm hungry!*

- So.... Tell me about your date last night! – I say while taking a sip of my water.

- Oh, my God, it was a disaster! The dude was a total douche. He showed up late to the restaurant, and during dinner kept texting who-knows-who. If he lifted his eyes off his phone, it was either to check my boobs or flirt with the waitress. He kept humming and nodding his head, pretending to listen to what I was saying all the time. Then made me pay the check because "he forgot his wallet". - *Oh come on, really? That's too old and cliché, douchebag.*

- Come on Camz, it doesn't sound THAT bad! – I joke and she just rolls her eyes.

- shut up, it gets worse. We left the restaurant and got into his car. It wasn't starting, so he asked me to push the damn thing. Can you believe it? I just got out of the car and grabbed a taxi. I couldn't take any more shit. – she said as she put some bacon and eggs in two plates and handled one to me.

- Well, I hate to tell you this but I told you he was a jerk when I first saw him checking your ass out. –

- Yeah, yeah, whatever – she rolls her eyes and sighs. – Enough about my date, what did YOU do last night? – she says playfully with a smirk – or should I ask WHO? – she lifts one eyebrow giving me a mischievous look. *Fuck, how does she do it? Am I that obvious?*

I feel my cheeks warming up, as I grab a bite of by food, looking away from her eyes. – Actually, I went to Jimmy's for a beer last night, no funny business. – I say, trying to sound convincing.

- You liar! I can see it all over your face, was she hot? Let me guess, blonde? – she says giggling, poking me with her index finger. *Smoking hot Camz.*

- Damn you, how do you do it? Every single time! – I throw my shoulders in defeat and let my breath out in a long sigh, not even trying to cover up any longer. She laughs shaking her head at me.

- It's a gift – she says with a deep voice. – that, and the fact that you smell like vanilla. – She smirks at me.

- Well, how do you know I didn't just change my perfume? – I say lifting an eyebrow, with an obvious tone.

- Lauren – she says dramatically – you love your Nina a little too much to change it, plus you're wearing the same clothes you did yesterday AND – she leans closer, narrowing her eyes at me, looking suspicious. – you have a hickey right there. – she points out, laughing at my wide eyes while I cover my neck with my hand.

- Touché. – I say as I shake my head and finish my breakfast.

- Oh, and by the way... those mints won't do the trick, tequila lover. – she winks at me as she gets up and start doing the dishes.

Stupid Camila.