Prologue.

Moaning, that sweet sound escaping from her pink lips. Heavy breathing, nails scratching the back of my neck, the feeling of her soft skin under my body. *Damn she's gorgeous, wait, was that a bite? We've got a vampire here, how sexy is that? Does it mean that I will turn into one? That's so fucking cool, I wanna know what it feels like to turn into a bat and fly...oh...fuck, focus Lauren!!*

I lift my head to see her eyes closed as she throws her head back, further into the pillow, moaning louder in pleasure as I continue thrusting with a steady pace, leaving a trail of wet kisses on her neck. She likes it when I whisper in her ear, she likes it when I thrust harder and bite her earlobe. I can tell, by her grip around my back that she's close. *Oh so close.*

I change my position, grabbing her thigh and lifting it a little bit, she wraps my waist with her leg, giving me more space, so I can go deeper, faster, harder. Man her body is a piece of art, her voice calling my name is music to my ears, sending shivers all over my body.

- oh, Laureen... I....I think... LAAUREEN!- *Jeez that british accent is burning HOT, go Jauregui team!* She moans, as I keep going until I feel her walls clenching around me, her back arching in pleasure, pressing her body even more against my own, her right leg tightens around my waist. That sweet feeling throws me over the edge and I can't keep myself anymore, so I cum hard and start thrusting slower, but hard a few more times, until the last cords of cum go into the condom.

I kiss her one more time before sliding out, throwing myself on the bed, next to her shivering body, I bring both of my hands behind my head and close my eyes grinning, trying to steady my breath. *Well that was a good work you did there! Thank you little Lo, you're the real MVP buddy!*

- Well that was....oh my God.... AMAZING. – she says still trying to steady her breath, slowly moving closer, placing her head on my chest, her arms around my waist.

- I'm glad I decided to go for a beer. – I say between breaths, playing with her blonde locks between my fingers. She giggles as she lifts her head and gives me a quick peck on the lips before getting up and putting my tee on.

- Hey, where do you think you're going missy? – I say pouting, sitting and grabbing her smoothly by the waist, making her fall on my lap.

- Gotta go to the bathroom real quick, - she says, bringing her lips to my ear. – Just be ready for when I come back – she whispers and gets on her feet again. She heads to the bathroom door, slowly opening it and blowing me a kiss before going in, leaving me astonished with her beauty. *Damn, she's hot.*

You see, I really don't know how I ended up in her hotel room in the first place, it just kinda happened. I'm not one to have one night stands....often, but tonight, let's say I got caught up in the moment.

I mean, I was just chilling, as usual at a bar near my workplace. I had a stressful day and if I'm honest, I needed a beer ASAP. Then this girl... *holy fuck*... she just captivated me. Everything about her is beautiful, I got lost in her light blue eyes, gazing at me from the other corner of the room while taking a sip of her drink, never breaking eye contact. She approached me, her eyes fixed into mine, a tiny smirk on her lips, she lifts her right eyebrow, swaying her hips smoothly. When she was standing few feet away, I knew that was it. Game over.

And there she is again, leaning slowly on the edge of the bed. She leisurely crawls towards me, biting her lip as we lock eyes. She straddles me and then takes the tee she previously grabbed from the floor off, allowing me to admire her beautiful naked body, again. She leans into my ear and whispers.

- Are you ready for another round? – *oh your accent is an instant turn on babe.*

- Are YOU? – I smirk throwing my hands around her neck, and softly pulling her lips into mine.

*This girl, fucking perfect.*

A/N: Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that this story's first chapters are all about character descriptions and introductions. So bare with me, it'll get deeper as you continue reading. Sorry for any grammar mistake, I'm trying to ACTUALLY review my work, but something always slips. xoxo.