Chapter 14

I love kids.

I fucking love kids... and puppies.

That's why I jump happily on any chance I have to babysit Zach, even if I don't like the motives Camila has to leave him at my place. Like tonight's reason. She's got another date. And it's not that I don't like Camila going on dates or some bullshit like being jealous, it's that I don't like Camila going in endless dates with douches.

We talked about this, Camila always picks the douche, I don't even know how she does it. Sometimes I feel they're all hidden in a basement, waiting for the opportunity to "bump" into Camila in the cheesiest way ever and bam, let's date.

And guess who's the one listening to every single complaint afterwards and keeps from finding the jerk and kicking him in the balls? Yes, you guessed, that's me. So excuse me if I don't enjoy it when Camila goes out on a date, okay?

But there is something different with this one, something I can't put my finger on. It started when she said "it's not a date, it's a friendly hangout". She spent the last 2 and a half hours getting ready, not that I'm complaining, I enjoy watching Camila get ready specially when she tries on those short skirts she loves. Wait, what? Yes Lauren, you like it. Don't lie to yourself, that ass is too good to ignore.

Anyway... where was I?

Big ass. Round and firm...

No, no.

Oh yeah, friendly date.

So she's trying on her best clothes and checking herself all the time, glancing nervously at her watch because "she doesn't want to be too late", when we all know Camila is the worse when it comes to being punctual.

Too much for a friendly hangout huh? You wouldn't put that much effort to it if it was only friendly. She's pulling the skirts and heels? She wants to impress.

And then there's this huge detail (that made me secretly really proud), she said she's going out tonight with a FEMALE friend, as in a girl. Boobs, vagina, soft skin, all that shit you know. And even if it slipped (because clearly she wasn't going to tell me, great friend) it's still a reality.

Do you know how long I've been waiting for her to try this? A long fucking time, so I'm a proud momma. My hopes for tonight? This chick ends up being great and Camila can finally move on from the "douches phase".

And if it goes wrong? Well I'll be here for her. Come on, it's just a date and y'all making it sound like it was some life or death situation.

My phone buzzes in my pocket, and while Camila is sorting her stuff, I take it out and read Annie's text.

Yes that's right, Annie. I followed Camila's advice and talked to her... sort of. We just had a shit ton of sex, but it's a start. That girl is so easy to tempt it's not even funny. I guess it's fun for me though, but I'm planning on asking her out soon, that other hoe she's seeing has no chance against me and my endless charm.

From: Annie

I'm sorry boo, I've got plans tonight. Maybe a late late session🙊?

Well fuck. See? I tried asking her to a chill night, movies and pizza while I watch Zach. Cute shit, if you ask me. She wants a late night, how can I say no to that?

To: Annie

I love our late late nights. I'll swing by your place after I finish my babysitting duties then.

From: Annie

I'll let you know when I'm here. 😘

– LAURENNNN!!! – a pillow hits my face. I look up at Camila with my best glare, – stop sexting and help me! – she whines.

– What? Camz you look amazing, chillax babe. You said it was only a friendly hangout.

– I may or may not have toned that down – she deadpans.

– I knew it!! I fucking knew it – I jump out of bed with Zach in my arms, – hear that little bud? Your mommy's boarding the pussy express! – I hold him up and spin him around.

– LAUREN!!!! – She hits my arm HARD.

– Ouch! What? He has to learn this stuff Camz, we better start soon. He's gonna get all the ladies, – I say while looking at a giggling Zach. This boy will be my death, he's insanely cute.

Camila just glares at me shaking her head and takes him from my arms.

– Oh right, ladies and gentlemen? – I follow her out of the bedroom, she laughs that hearty laugh I always loved.

– you're impossible, you know the drill. Feed him, play with him, sleep early please.

– Are we planning on staying the night? Woah Camz you move fast, from dicks to chicks in a single blow.

– LAURENN OH MY GOD!

– Oh God, Camz sit. You'll need some Jauregui wisdom here, – I pull her to the couch, – first of all, don't jump straight to the clit, girls like to....

– Okay I'm leaving, – Camila cuts me off quickly.

– Wait Camila, I can't let you go like this, an inexperience virgin of some sort.

– Lauren, I can handle this. It's just a first date.

– That's what Ashley Simmons told me and we ended up having three rounds in the backseat of my car, – I make my way behind Camila, Zach crawling behind us.

– I can't with you, oh my God. I know how to please a woman. I'm a woman, I know what's down there.

– So you were planning on some action, you nasty! – I laugh when Camila blushes.

– That's not the point, I...

– Just because I have a dick it doesn't mean I give good blowjobs though.

– I'm leaving, – Camila opens the door holding her purse with the other hand, – Bye baby, she crouches and gives Zach a kiss. – Bye Laur, don't burn anything this time!

She makes her way down the hallway to the elevator.

– Remember to wash your hands after you finger her! Two is the magic number!! – I call out when she's entering the elevator.

The last thing I hear is a muffled "oh my God Lauren".

Yes, I'm used to that sound... under different circumstances.

I glance to the floor where Zach is watching me with his big green eyes.

– Let's get this party started buddy.