Chapter 11

A/N: Well hello there! This one's for you   @_jahzmere727 cos you asked so politely for it, and of course my girl @Shayde1

I'm sorry for being a shitty updater, but as I said I only write this one when I'm high... and you'll say, but 420 you're always high and that's true! But I mean when I'm like... high as the spacial station high, you know?

Anyway! What you think will happen? I already know how this story will go, and lemme tell you, shit is starting soon, thank Clara for that one.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks.

Three weeks of long ass hours in the office, my team and I are working our asses off because someone decided it was a great idea to release an early demo for the game we're working on. Is this their way to kill us?

I haven't been able to see my friends in the last weeks, or my pillow for that matter. The only thing keeping me sane is Annie. I should thank the universe and the sex gods below for our impromptu fuck-sessions, even if our last few times something was off with her. Do I care? Maybe. Not really. I only need a good release and she offered a hand. And her mouth, almost made her open the backdoor.... Jeez I need to work on that one.

– shhhhhiit, babe careful with those teeth.

Yes, speaking of that mouth of hers.

I came to "our coffee shop" (or that's how she calls it) for a short break and found her here. Maybe she sensed my stress levels were high, because the next thing I know? She's dragging me into this bathroom, and boy am I glad for her eagerness. Oh god, that tongue, yes baby!

Just when I'm about to grab her head I feel my phone buzzing in my back pocket. Who the fuck is calling now?! Mom.... Well shit.

– Hey mom, how are you today? – I try to sound as calm as possible, while Annie is working on sucking my head, so good.

– Hello honey, I'm doing great! It's been a while since we talked. Your father and I miss you so much. How's our cute grandson Zach? And Camila?

Yes, remember I told you they love Camila as if she was their own daughter? They decided Zach is their grandson because my mom thinks her children are slow and couldn't wait anymore. The only good thing that douche that knocked Camila up did, give my parents Zach.

– Yeah, I'm sorry guys, I...I.... oh God... – I quickly cover my phone's mic with my hand and thrust my hips a bit, this girl's good. – sorry mom, I've been busy.

– Mija, are you okay? You sound....weird, out of breath? Are you sick hun?

– Totally okay mom. So good, yes. Fine fine fine, fucking fine. Amazing, oh God. – I can't take this anymore.

– You sure mija? Want me to call you later? – my mom sounds now worried, and I'm not even listening what she's saying.

– Let me call you back in a minute mom. Bye, call you in ten, love you. – I rush the last part, I end the call and put my phone back in my pocket.

I look down and Annie has this mischievous look on her, and with one last few pumps I'm coming undone. Good lord that's a much needed release.

– shit, I'm sorry – I quickly say to Annie, – you didn't give me the time to warn you.

Annie just laughs and after swallowing, cleaning the mess and helping me with my pants, she stands up smiling. I look up at her, she really is gorgeous.