Chapter 19

Sick.

Infuriated.

That's what I feel every time I see his face. His stupid smirk and the way he carries himself as if he was doing all us a favor by living. I hate this dude and that won't change anytime soon.

I'm snapped out of my murderous thoughts when I hear Ruesca introduce himself to Annie. Fucking great.

– Hey there gorgeous, I'm George – he takes her hand and kisses her palm, back off.

Annie only smiles politely but the look on her face tells me she didn't like that introduction.

– Hi, I'm Annie, nice to meet you, – she greets back and shoots me a glance – uh... I'll just head inside, see you guys there.

That's all she said and heads to the door and now I know that she won't be paying too much attention to Ruesca today, smart girl.

– I see some things never change Jauregui. Always with the hot ones huh? That kiss was something, even got me a semi – he winks at me while smirking and I feel an incredible urge to punch him to death, but I'll refrain.

Shit. He thinks Annie and I are a thing?

– Sure I see you're still the same dumbass with no game, Ruesca. – I turn to leave, not even offering him to go inside. He can go drown in Cody's pool for all I care.

– Funny you'd say that, Jauregui. Remind me who was the one fucking Camila again? Oh, not you. I can get any girl I want whenever I want, – he starks walking towards me – even that new friend of yours. I could get her to suck me off today if I wanted to. Deal with it.

I grab him by the collar of his shirt and shove him against the door. He can say shit about me, I don't care, but I won't let him talk shit about Camz or Annie.

– The only thing I'm willing to remind you right now is who fucked up your face during spring break last year. – I shove him again, he looks unaffected and it makes me angrier. – so I suggest you shut up before I do it again.

But he laughs and shakes his head. I tighten my grip on him when I feel him trying to break free.

– I wasn't paying attention, so it doesn't count, – he tries again but I won't let him loose.

– You look tense, Jauregui. Go get laid and blow some steam off dude. You were chill when you were nailing that Lucy chic, why don't you go back to that and leav...-

That's when I punched him. Hard.

And then again.

And one more time.

And now I can't seem to stop.

Camila's POV

– Annie you came!

I greet her with a hug and a she gives me a shy peck on the cheek. I'm glad it was her at the door. I don't think I'm ready to face George just yet.

– hey Cami! Nice to see you again, you look beautiful. – she gives me a quick once-over and then winks at me.

And here I am, smiling and blushing like a fool after her compliment. I'm feeling great.

– Come meet the others, we're all hanging in the backyard, – I grab her hand and lead her to the back – I hope you didn't forget to bring your swimsuit.

She giggles and follows me. I really like the sound of her laugh, not quite as Lauren's but it's still cute.

– Wow Cabello, already wanting to see me with less clothes? I thought we were taking this slowly – she teases and we both laugh again.