Chapter 27

Well fucking damn it's been a while kids! I'm sorry, maybe, idk. I know we're getting close to the end of this story. Here's a little present for y'all!

Proof read? Kinda, not really. Pardon my mistakes and poor grammar issues.

stay fresh, stay weird. Let's go!

-----------------------------------------------------------

These past few days have been nuts. Lauren's stable now so that's good. Doctor said they're keeping her in the ICU because they need to prevent any infection and they need her to get her strength back after all that blood loss. She's still out but they're not worried, they say after that surgery everything is okay.

They did lose her for a minute but we all know Lauren Jauregui is a tough fucker.

Lauren's parents are taking care of everything and also helping me around with Zach. My family is here too so it's made everything a little easier.

For the past days my schedule's been hectic and trying to fit in some time for visiting Lauren is a challenge but I'm there. The girls have also been visiting her. Ally, for the most part, just prays and makes sure everything is looking fine for Lauren. She's also getting ahead of herself thinking of a plan for Lauren's rehabilitation process.

Way to be a little extra, Ally.

Today I spent a few minutes watching Ally and Lauren from afar. The way Ally touches her makes me feel... some kind of way. Am I crazy?

Ally is pure love, she's the kindest soul you'll ever meet. She would never judge or betray you and she knows how to put a smile on your face whenever you need it. She's also down to earth, compassionate and so confident in herself. Ally is a great friend for me, and also a role model .

Damn Ally has this whole adulting thing nailed down.

I never realized this but she'd be great for Lauren. So, watching Ally be so caring and supportive right now, yeah it makes me feel stuff.

Stuff I thought I'd left back in college. Stuff I promised Lucy was no longer there and would forever be that way.

Stuff I promised myself to move on from.

And I did, I totally did but given the last events in my life and this emotional rollercoaster I'm on right now well, shit happens. But I'm sure when we're done with this whole mess, we can just laugh about it and I can move on to being myself again.

Camila Cabello: your dorky, hopeless romantic, mom of the year and soon to be the world's greatest PT ever. Right.

I haven't heard from George in a few days either. He went to my apartment the day after leaving the hospital and we got in this huge argument that ended up in me kicking him out. You'd think he'd at least try to say "I'm sorry, you're right" via text message but that's not the case, not that I care. I have a lot going on right now so I'm in no position to add his dramatic, immature self to the mix.

After that I realized that maybe this whole deal of giving us a second chance is the stupidest idea I've ever had. EVER.

I thought I still felt something for him but maybe I was just confused and a little frustrated. Okay, not a little but that's so not the point right now. Him being in my life doesn't feel like an important aspect for me or something that changes anything. It just feels like that extra, dull something you can dispose anytime. It's just there, like an old pair of shoes: I have them in my closet, If I see them and I'm in the mood I'll wear them and if I get rid of those shoes I won't be left without options. I'm not attached to those shoes, those aren't my favorite pair, I don't even remember why I bought them in the first place.