Chapter 16

Lauren's POV.

George Ruesca...

GEORGE FUCKING RUESCA!

Out of all the dudes Camila dated it had to be HIM the one to knock her up. Fucking great.

The dude thought he was the hottest guy on earth walking around as if he owned it. When I first met him I had to suggest him to mown his eyebrows, yes MOWN. They were THAT thick.

The only thing I clearly remember about their relationship is Camila being practically a mom. I guess she was training with that tool. You'd think she was his personal maid, always cleaning after his mess and putting up with his shit. The dude didn't even know how to make a fucking sandwich for fucks sake! IT'S NOT THAT HARD YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!

All this moron could ever talk about was football and his lame frat parties.

Yeah, frat parties. I told you Camila has an eye for lame douchebags.

I don't think age is a major deal breaker but the fact that he is younger did play an important role in the whole relationship. How immature can a person be? Well, Dinah and I made this scale. We call it "The Ruesca scale". If you're near George Ruesca in the scale you seriously need to grow up. SERIOUSLY, GROW THE FUCK UP.

So while Camila was busy trying to balance her schoolwork and the required clinical experience hours for her grad program, he was busy chugging beer and trying to get drafted by an NFL team. Oh, the senior pride crap. Come to think about it, he's lucky he got drafted because that's about all he can do right.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, really.

As you imagine, they met during one of Camila's practices at the school's health building. It was your average chick-flick encounter, just like Camila likes it. Hopeless romantics: you'll find Camila's picture next to the definition. The whole "guy's injured she takes care of him, one look and fell in love" crap right out the fairy tale Camila always dreams about.

So much for that fairy tale, he left as if she meant nothing.

If you were thinking that after he left he at least texted a "hey, can I get my shirt back?" or something, you're wrong. He changed his fucking number and avoided Camila as if she was a disease. He never, and I mean it, NEVER spoke to her again.

Dinah and I had the time of our lives kicking his ass. He deserved so much more than what we did, but eeeh maybe we'll do it again sometime soon.

And now the big question. Drum rolls please.

After all the crap she took from this bastard, why on earth would she be texting him now? Seriously, it's annoying. They've been texting for the past few days arranging the whole "let's meet Zach" deal. I'm pissed, I'M FUCKING PISSED.

If it was any other guy maybe, just maybe, I'd be okay with him reaching out and trying to be a decent human. But it's him, the douche who left my best friend as if she was worthless. The dude that wanted her to abort. He wanted her to kill my baby Zach!!

GEORGE FUCKING RUESCA.

– Hey there, what's on your mind? – Speaking of Camila...

She's looking at me with concern while I drive us to the airport to pick our parents up. I had to ask Cody if I could borrow his van because there was no way we'd fit in my car.

Was I speaking out loud? Did I say something?

Probably she's asking because if my grip on the steering wheel tightens any more, I'm sure it'll break.