Chapter 3

- LAUREN FUCKING JAUREGUI!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? – she yelled on the other side of the line as I run across the entrance of my building. *Jeez woman, chill.*

I quickly make my way into my apartment and grab the car keys, then run across the hallway and knock on her door. She opens it in one fast swing as she gives me a death stare. *I'm fucked.*

- You said you'd be here by 5, Jauregui! – she says angrily while grabbing Zach's bag and throwing it on my direction. I catch it, and put it around my shoulder while she brings the little nugget to her arms.

- I know, I know, I'm sorry, okay? I just got caught up with something...- I said while locking the door behind her, she's already on her way to the elevator.

- Right, it's always the same.... I bet you were just playing your stupid video games with your friends... - she snaps at me, while heading out of the building. *And truth, but I won't tell her.*

- Jesus, Camila, calmate!! – I say trying to ease the mood a little bit. – and they're not stupid games, they're part of my job, and no, I wasn't. We were testing the new beta.... – it wasn't necessarily a lie, you know?

- yeah, whatever – she rolls her eyes, letting go a long sigh before continuing. – I just wish you'd be more responsible and make it to an appointment on time. It's not that I demanded you to take Zach and I, you offered. Why would you offer to take us if you knew you were busy? – she says, making sure to secure Zach's seat before climbing to the passenger's side.

- Camz, I'm sorry, okay? I'm really trying to help here. – I said, hopefully she'll just drop it.

- I know Lo, and I appreciate it, but sometimes it would be better if you just say you can't, I could call the girls or take him by myself, instead of waiting for you, knowing you'll be late. – she says in a lower tone, her eyes fixed on the road. She's got a disappointment look on her face, and I always hated that look.

- Don't worry, we'll make it on time – I say reassuringly as I drive the fastest I can. I may or may not have ignored some reddish....let's say yellow lights. I took a shortcut to the clinic and in just a few minutes, I was parking in front of the building.

We rushed out of the car, I grabbed everything, while Camila jogged towards the building with Zach on her side. *Haha she looks funny when she runs, what a nerd. Oh, focus Lauren.*

Just as we reach the waiting room, I hear the doctor call Camila's name, and she quickly makes her way to his office. *Heck yeah, that was a touchdown! Go team Jauregui!  need to pee.-*

Going out of the bathroom, relieved indeed, I walk to the vending machine to grab myself a snack. I slide the money into the machine and type in the code, I'm craving for some m&m's, but the little sucker just had to get stuck, hadn't it? *Oh for fucks sake! *

I bent down and give it a little shake, when I realize it isn't that far, well, I could reach for it if y stretch my arm a little so I rolled my sleeve up and sit on the floor. *You're gonna be mine, sucker.*

-Excuse me, miss..... what are you doing? – a distant voice calls.

- Help?

>2 hours later<

My arm's still trapped in the vending machine. How would I know it had an anti-thief mechanism? And I still haven't reached the fucking m&m's, pathetic. As I sit here on the floor, I keep stretching a little bit more, so close to grabbing them!

Then, this hot brunette nurse grabs me from behind and tries to help me, telling me to try to straighten my arm a little bit more. *HAHA THERE YOU GO SUCKER, YOU'RE MINE NOW! *

The m&m's drop as I finally managed to reach it, I guess now it's a great time to actually try to pull out. *Mmmhm my pull out game is actually pretty sharp, I mean, I never had accident before, not that I remember at least..... oh but then again that time with that Becky chic at that pool party, oh whatever, she told me she was on the pill so that one doesn't count...... oh, wait what's that on my back? Are those the nurse's boobs? Damn they're big, why do you keep grinding em' on my back? ugh she's hot, I stole a few glances at her, and that short skirt she has on is really doing wonders for her ass...if I was the one behind lady......oh no, fuck no.... no no, dead puppies, dead kittens...SHIT!*

The nurse had to tighten her grip around me a little, and she sneakily brought one of her hands way too down on my abs. *You little devil*. I moved my arm around and I think I hit the right angle, cause my arm got free in an instant and my body flew backwards, landing on the nurse's lap. *Comfy as fuck.*

I throw my head a little bit backwards and make eye contact with her, I give her a little smirk before getting up and grabbing my m&m's from the machine. Victory!

When I look around the not so small crowd of people around me, Camila is standing a few feet away, her arm wrapping Zach, holding him on her hip. She's giving me a death stare, again. Her face is red, but I can't tell if it's from anger or embarrassment, or both maybe. She is shaking her head. I just shrugg my shoulders and drop my arms to my sides. She turns on her heels and leaves.

I turn around and see the hot ass nurse still standing behind me, so I walk towards her and thank her for the help. She is completely blushing now so, I give her a little wink. Her eyes are flying across my body, and now she's staring at my crotch. My eyes widen. *Oh shit, I forgot about little Lo!*

- Nice view, green eyes – she says with a soft, sexy voice, her eyes going back again to mine.

- Well, not every day you get your life saved by the cutest nurse in L.A, you know? – I say flirtatiously, a little smirk on my lips. She leaning towards me, reaching my back pocket and I feel her hand sliding in.

- Call me if you need an extra hand again – she practically whispers in my ear before leaving, swaying her hips as she walks down the clinic's hallway.

* What just happened? Who turned the heater on? It's getting pretty hot in here now... GET IT JAUREGUI!*