Chapter 29

– Camila please, I know I screwed up! Just give me another chance baby!

– You can't possibly expect me to just be okay with you going against my best friend like that George, I can't and won't support that. I'm drawing the line right here.

– Come on Camila, we can figure this out. She cut you off her life, why would you still call her a friend? Why would you keep spending your time visiting her and taking care of her? You should be here with me and our son. Our family, Camila!

– George... no. Don't you dare bringing Zach into this matter I am here for him and so was Lauren before all this misunderstanding and.... you, on the other hand, weren't... Look I'm tired so I'll just...

– Camila wait, okay.... okay, I get it she's a friend. I won't do anything; I'm dropping the charges. Just please stay, we have something good going on here. I love you Mila.

– George.... I'll.. I'll think about it, okay? I'm going to bed now.

– Please do. Think about Zach. He deserves to be raised in a house with both of his parents. I won't leave this time Camila. I love you both so much. I'll stop by tomorrow.

– Sure George, see you tomorrow.

– Bye baby, have a good night.

Ugh, I hate it when he calls me that!

Lauren's POV

Dang I'm glad to be back, almost.

After all these crazy dreams involving the infamous booty we all admire but may not touch I feel like I'm in a limbo. Going in and out of this weird haze, alternating between sleeping and enjoying one of the greatest highs of my life. Believe me, this shit they gave me here gets me ten times higher than my special stash... huh, I wonder...

Okay no.

I feel like I've been reduced to a babbling human again. After Camila left, a nurse came in and, I swear for the love of weed, she tried to poison me so I did what any clever human would do in this situation: pretend to be asleep. That got her out of my room in a second.

Jauregui 100 – Nurse 0.

Then my mom and dad came in, hugged me carefully, took some pictures (because apparently my dopey face is hilarious) and left telling me they'd come back later and that I should rest. But really, why? Haven't I been resting for the last couple days?

When Sinu came in, she threatened me with the chancla and, believe me kids, I was scared shitless. Maybe that's because she had green skin and looked like the freaking Hulk. Alejandro then came in wearing a fairy dress and took her away. Gotta be honest tho, he has some nice legs and those fairy wings totally suit him.

– RRRAAAAAAAAAALPH!!!!!

Shit no, no that's loud. Pretend to be asleep, just stay still...

– Fuck you Lauren, I ain't loud and you suck at acting.

Jesus...

– I brought some much-needed supplies because, girl, your hair looks like shit. You can't possibly try to hit on my friend looking like that and...

– Dinah, what are you even talking about? My hair is just f... – Dinah takes out a mirror. When I look at myself, holy shit ...

– I know Ralph, I know... Hollywood lied to us. You don't wake up from a coma looking like a princess but now, thanks to me, you will!

And with that, Dinah spent the next 40 minutes updating me on everything that happened while doing my hair and nails.

– Oh and guess what's the best part Ralph? Camila bumped into S....