Protect you

Miette POV

I can't believe it. Senpai chose her over me! Oh, Serena. You're going to get it. Senpai told me that he'll be your 'shining knight in armor'.

Whatever.

He doesn't know who•I•am.

Hehehehehehe......

Serena POV

I can't get him out of my head!
This morning was one of the best mornings I've had in a long time.
I just wanted to stay there forever.
Well, that's where school came in.
I wasn't really paying attention in class. All I had in my head was him. His smiles. His voice. Those words will never get out of my head.
I am literally fangirling from my imagination.

There's something wrong with me.

I knew from the start that I didn't like Calem in that way.

I felt kinda bad for him. So I'm going to break up with him. But I don't want to ruin our friendship.
I wasn't afraid at all. I trusted him that he would accept it.

He won't get mad right?

Final class has ended and I didn't want to tell him "Meet me alone after school. We need to talk." Because everyone knows how that's going to end up. XP
I just told him to meet me after school. He was fine with it.

"Sup, Serena! What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Um. Calem your a really great guy and I like you a lot! But I don't really like you in that way. I actually never did. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just trying to get Ash out of my head but that didn't work. Hehe.....
I just wanted to end this relationship but I want you to be my best friend! I'm sorry about this...." I said it. Hope he accepts.

(Nope)

He starts laughing. I get kinda scared. Did I say anything weird?

Then he pushes me toward the wall. I was against the wall and his hand was against the wall as well.
Right next to my face. Also known as the kabedon.

Kabedon is basically this.
Amourshipping version. Eek!

When I found this I was fangirling so much!!!!!!!!

Anyways back to the story.

"Oh, Serena. Maybe you don't like me in that way. But that's ok.
You HAVE to love me. It's not a
Have to, it's a MUST! Got it?"

I was terrified. I've never seen Calem this scary. Then he closed his eyes and leaned in to my face.
I didn't know what to do so I looked the other way and closed my eyes. Help..... Ash.....

"GO AWAY FROM HER!" I hear a voice. And Calem's hands were gone. I opened my eyes to see Ash in front of me. Calem was on the floor.