Clemonts date

Serena POV

We're finally here! At the 'ball'
I still can't believe we came here in a limousine. It was one of my childhood dreams of being in that vehicle!!!! Thanks Gary. I guess.

We all went in the auditorium with our dates. Except for Barry and Clemont. Do they have dates???

And let me tell you, they did an AMAZING job at decoration. There  were colorful lights everywhere and food was stacked on top of each other. Ready for anyone to dig in. In the middle was a D.J. Playing all the tunes you can imagine. (This is what happens when I try folks)

"Wow! This is amazing!!!" I say as I look around. "Not as beautiful as you~" Ash says. Cliche.

"Ashy-boy! We have to get our hands on them foooood!!!!" Gary says. "Well, later. I'm gonna enjoy my time with Serena." He says.
Did Ash just put me over his food?!
"Awww. Thanks Ash. But, I want to talk to my girls. It's ok Ash. Go dig in! We can meet up later when it's time to dance. Ok?"I say.
"Really?! Thanks Serena!" He says as he pecked my cheeks and ran to the food. Oh Ash. I love you.

"Well, what are we waiting for! Let's get started!!!!" May says as she tries to jump, but forgets that we're in heels and a dress.

"Hey, don't you guys wonder who Clemont and Barry's dates are?" Dawn asked.

"IKR?! That's what I was thinking." Misty says with a concerned look.

"The real question is, do they even have dates." Iris says smirking.

We all giggle. It would be kinda sad though.

Just then, the music stopped and someone started speaking on the microphone.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Sycammore High's annual prom!
My name is Korrina, and I will be your announcer tonight. Firstly thank you all for coming to this event. It's that one event that you'll remember forever! Make sure to make it the best night ever! If you have any song requests, don't be scared to tell the DJ!If you have any more questions please ask me or the leader of the prom committee, Shauna. Enjoy!"
She said. She had a kimono inspired dress and it looked like something from an anime!!!
I LOVE ANIME!!!!!

 She had a kimono inspired dress and it looked like something from an anime!!!I LOVE ANIME!!!!!