Epilogue

BTW I had to ligit research stuff about weddings because I had no idea how it goes. I've only been to a wedding like once and that was 4 years ago so yah....... I know half of the things are wrong but whatever. Enjoy!

"Today, I take you as my partner. From this day forward, I give you my heart and my life. My eternal love and devotion belong to you. To you, I pledge myself truthfully and with all my heart. Let us share our dreams, thoughts and lives. Knowing that tomorrow, I will have you in my life fills me with joy. I love you and I will love you forever."

"Now do you, Ash Ketchum take Serena Yvonne as your eternal wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Serena Yvonne, take Ash Ketchum as your eternal husband?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss your partner."

They smile with happiness as they kiss with tears of joy. Ash carries his wife as she pulls closer to her husband. Everyone cheers and claps, some even crying with them.

Is what happened exactly 4 years ago.

Now the loving family of four are on a lovely picnic, celebrating their 4th anniversary.

"Happy anniversary babe."
"Happy anniversary." They both kiss when their three year-old son interrupts them.

"Ewww. Mommy and Daddy are kissing!!!" He exclaimed.

They both laugh.

"Aaron, would you like me to kiss your mommy again? I would never stop kissing her."
Ash says as he hugs Serena.

"It's ok to kissy daddy!" Their three year-old daughter says. (Aka they're twins)

"Because I'm going to marry daddy when I get older!" She says proudly.

"I'll be waiting for that day sweetie." Ash says chuckling.

"Sorry Sasha, but daddy is mine!"
Serena says pouting.

"Are you jealous of your own daughter?" Ash asks.

"N-no I'm not......." She says blushing.

Cute. He thought as he went to up to his kids and smiled.

"Now, who wants to play tag!"

"Me!!!! I do! And daddy, your it!"
Aaron says as he starts running through the fields.

"W-wait! Me too!" Sasha says, running along with her brother.

"I'm gonna get you!!!!" He says as he chases them.

Serena watched them running.
Her family laughing and smiling. She giggled as she saw Ash trip over a rock. The kids were dying of laughter at their pouting father.

"High school huh......."She smiled.

Thank you guys so much for reading this book. I can't believe this book is over?! I hope you guys enjoyed it. This is my first book so it's a little bit not so good but I really enjoyed writing it! I just really wanted to thank you for reading, voting and commenting. It really made my day. I'm sorry the epilogue was kinda short but this was all I could come up with for a happy ending. Make sure you read my other new fanfic! "Precious memories"

It'll be out really soon! Again, thank you guys so much and hope you enjoy your day!!!!!!

Again, thank you guys so much and hope you enjoy your day!!!!!!

*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*
                        璃子★

This is just my personal opinion but, don't you think Asuna from SAO looks like Serena and Ash's future child?

She has the blonde hair and the hazel eyes. I FREAKIN
LOVE SAO KIRITO AND ASUNA ARE SO CUTE!!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ANIME!!!! I totally ship them.

 I FREAKIN LOVE SAO KIRITO AND ASUNA ARE SO CUTE!!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ANIME!!!! I totally ship them

JUST LOOK AT THAT!!!!!
I wish that happened to amour. I mean it kinda did, it just didn't show. Why Pokemon why!!!
Then I would probably die of fangirling. I almost died when I saw the last episode of XYZ so yah........

 I almost died when I saw the last episode of XYZ so yah

I like how pikachu is the only one moving like a boss. And everyone else is slo-mo.

#ShaunaknowsJust look at that dense look on Ash's face

#Shaunaknows
Just look at that dense look on Ash's face. Oh, Ash.