Chapter 7

Day Trip

I pulled into the parking lot of the shopping centre

I pulled into the parking lot of the shopping centre. It took us a few minutes to actually find a parking spot, and it was quite tight as well. I turned off the engine and I smiled to Jimin gesturing for him to get out, but he looked out the window and then back to me with a shake of his head. I understood what he meant, so I got out of my side first, before making my way to Jimin's side. I opened the door for him leaving him as much room as I could, making sure he didn't hit the car next to us. He gracefully stepped back out of the car pushing his body against mine a little. He suddenly tripped on the car ledge, so I quickly grabbed his waist steadying him so he wouldn't fall. "You ok?" I asked and he quickly brushed my hand off of his waist before jumping to the end of the car, with a small nod. I closed the car door locking it behind me before I started to head for the main doors into the shopping centre. As soon as we entered I felt Jimin cling to my side as a herd of people rushed past us to get out. "It's ok Jiminie...Just stay by my side" I stated before I started to walk to the men's clothing section, and I felt Jimin against my side as we carried on walking. Every now and then I would look down at Jimin to see if he was ok, and I could see the terror and anxiety on his face. I knew he didn't like it one bit, but this had to be done.

We finally reached the men's clothing section and once we were inside the specific shop it was a little less crowded and I felt Jimin loosen up a little. I turned to face him and placed a hand on his shoulder before pointing out all the clothes. "So if you see anything you like feel free to point it out" I smiled and he looked around in awe. As we walked around the shop I saw his hands softly trail against the fabrics of the clothing around us. It was like he had never ever been or even seen a shop. He was completely overwhelmed, his eyes wide and his mouth gaped open, but he wasn't picking anything out..."Jiminie?" I called out and he swung my way. "You're not picking out anything. Nothing you like?" I asked and he just shrugged as his eyes continued to wander around. "Well first things first let's get you some underwear. You can't keep wearing mine" I explained before grabbing a size small, then I looking back at Jimin before grabbing a size medium instead. It was the safe bet, because even though he was quite small, his thighs and his butt were exceptionally that bit bigger, not that I'd been looking or anything...Anyway, I placed them into the basket and picked up a few packs of socks as well. Then in the corner of my eye I noticed this large grey knitted jumper. I walked over to it and pulled it from the rack. It reminded me off the oversized jumper Jimin was wearing when I first saw him. "Jiminie, how about trying this on?" I turned to face him and he just nodded whilst waddling over. He reached out his hand and fondled with the hemming of the jumper as his eyes sparkled. I picked up a few pairs of black skinny jeans, along with a pair of blue faded shorts, ripped at the knees. I grabbed a few white tees, and a formal black shirt.    "Right, I'll wait out here while you try these on! Make sure to show me them when you're finished ok? Need to make sure we get the right ones" I lead Jimin to the changing area and I handed him the now extremely full basket of clothes to him. He stared at the changing room for a few long seconds before finally closing himself inside. I stood outside his changing room waiting for him to come out, but 10 minutes passed and he still hadn't come out. I knocked on the door lightly in hope to get Jimin's attention. "Jiminie? You alright in there?" I called out.