Chapter 13

Ppoppo

I shot up from my bed

I shot up from my bed. The sudden sound of insanely loud music rang out throughout the entire house. I was about to get up when I heard a stirring of mumbles and light whines from the side of me. I slowly averted my gaze down and there he was...My little Jimin, well he wasn't mine, but I couldn't deny that I was falling for him. Every little thing he did only made me fall harder, and this was one of them.
Every morning without a doubt I would find either a sleeping Jimin or an awake Jimin just watching me as I woke up. I didn't even question it anymore. He would go to sleep in his own bed then he would wake up in my bed. I wasn't exactly complaining. It felt nice in a way. To have a warm, small body leaned against you as you woke up. It's strange, I never enjoyed the company of anyone. It's not that people didn't want to be my friend, it's that I preferred to be alone. The company of others only seemed like a bother, a chore, something that would only waste my time, but Jimin was different. I loved spending time with him, I loved listening to him, I loved making him giggle and that sweet sound of his voice made everything worth it...

I then came to the sudden realisation that if Jimin was sleeping next to me, and I definitely wasn't the one playing the music, then who the hell could it have been. I groaned and got out of bed, walking to where the music was coming from. As I made my way into the main area I stood in the doorway as I caught a singing and dancing Taehyung. At first I frowned then my face softened as I noticed that he was actually really good...and I appreciated the music he was singing and dancing too. Once I realised how long I'd been watching I shook my hand and coughed loudly making it known I was there. Taehyung jumped and turned off the music as he eyes looked me up and down. "What the hell do you think you're doing...?" I questioned and he choked a little.

"It's Monday..." He stated and I raised an eyebrow.

"And...?" I asked crossing my arms a little frustrated.

"It's the day you tutor me! Remember?" Tae grinned wildly and I sighed placing my head into my hands.

"I forgot..." I admitted and he just shook his head with a shrug of his shoulders.

"It's ok! We can start now! I brought you coffee and a muffin!" Tae exclaimed, grabbing the steaming cup of coffee and a little brown paper bag. I found myself smiling as I took them from him. Nobody had ever really done anything for me before, so it felt nice... "but maybe you could put on some pants on first...?" Tae chuckled and I looked down at myself realising that I was only wearing my boxers.

"Not again!" I groaned before rushing into my room to put on some clothes, but when I reached my room Jimin seemed to be awake. He was sat up rubbing his eyes with his small hands, then he let out the cutest yawn I had ever heard before. I was watching him in complete awe...

"Kookie...?" Jimin tilted his head a little as he looked at me before he suddenly gasped and hid his face with the covers.

"Jimin! You ok?" I asked worriedly as I made my way over to him.