Chapter 27

Hold Hands

My eyes began to flutter open as I heard the shuffling of a body next to me

My eyes began to flutter open as I heard the shuffling of a body next to me. I was soon face to face with Jimin and we were only a few inches apart. I couldn't help but smile as I reminisced the scene of the kiss we shared the previous day. I could hear his soft breathing that drowned out the silence  I was so used to waking up to, but now I had to get used to waking up to the ethereal beauty that slept peacefully next to me, although I knew there wouldn't be any trouble getting used it at all.
He looked so peaceful, probably in dreamland...I wondered if he was thinking about me, and the thought made me chuckle a little as I thought it would have been extremely unlikely.
I hesitantly reached out my hand and started to scratch gently at Jimin's nose, in which he responded with a little moan and a scrunch up of his nose, and it made me blush a little purely because he looked so damn cute.  I had a sudden thought as my eyes fell to Jimin's lips. It was like they were just staring at me, taunting me to have a taste. I shuffled forward a little and stared at his lips for a few long seconds. Every breath Jimin took, I moved closer, right to he point where I could feel his warm breath against my lips. I took in a slow and deep breath, before taking my chance. I pressed my lips against Jimin's and I just melted. The feeling was pure and I couldn't pull myself away from his lips. That was until I heard a little gasp and when I opened my eyes I saw Jimin. His wide eyes stared at me as I vastly moved back. I averted my gaze down, to anxious to look at Jimin's reaction. "A-again?" Jimin's voice broke out a little rough and croaky due to the fact that he had just woken up, and I couldn't believe my ears. "Could...you do that again?" He repeated and it was like waking up from a dream, that you weren't sure happened, but the difference was it did happen. Jimin did ask me to kiss him again...

"You want me to kiss you..?" I questioned in disbelief and I noticed how his cheeks started to turn a radiant shade of red. He gave me a little nod in reply before hanging his head down in embarrassment. I chuckled to myself lightly and I placed my hand on his chin, ever so gently lifting it up like he was made of porcelain, and if I was even the littlest bit rough he would break. I leaned in and gave his lips a quick peck, but he didn't seem all that happy, as his brows formed a frown and his lips were pouting. "Something wrong..?" I gulped.

"Mmm! That wasn't like before..." Jimin whined crossing his arms in frustration.

"...Well what was it like?" I hesitantly asked, not really sure what to expect.

"It wasn't quick...it was really slow and mushy...I felt all tingly and warm...And I didn't want it to stop!" Jimin finished with a huff and his ears started to turn a bright shade of red along with his already blushed cheeks.

"So you want to kiss me properly?" I questioned seeing how far I could take it.

"Me?!...Me kiss you?..." Jimin's eyes panicked and he pulled the covers over his face. I felt bad for teasing him, but his reaction was the cutest and I didn't regret it in all honesty.