Q&A

Jungkook:

 GharbiRima  & chimchim_kookiebts Jimin is the only thing I care about, and he is the only person that has ever loved me for just being me

GharbiRima & chimchim_kookiebts
Jimin is the only thing I care about, and he is the only person that has ever loved me for just being me. If I had to sacrifice myself for his safety, I would do it in a heartbeat.

JiminsSweatyBooty
My childhood isn't something I like to think about. In fact my whole past isn't something I usually talk about. Although it isn't as traumatising as my Mochi's, it was pleasant. My parents never really cared for me, as they were too busy with their money. I looked after myself, as I was an only child, and up until I met Jimin, I was practically alone...

Bakisa13
Once I find him and I will find him, I would never ever leave his  side that's for sure. I would hold him for an eternity and never let go. I would shower him with kisses and make him mine forever. I wouldn't let anyone touch my baby.
Not making it in time isn't an option for me. If I didn't, then I don't see the point in life anymore...That's why I will save him. I have to save him.

TaeTheGay
I love everything about Jimin, but the first thing that caught my attention was those sad eyes...they had so much sorrow and throughout the time I had been with him, his eyes began to brighten, and I could feel a change in my heart that I couldn't get rid of. His innocence and purity made him even more precious, and the first time I ever saw him smile...that beautiful, captivating eye smile...I knew that I loved him and I knew I wanted him to be mine.

AmazingShira
Well I have the app, don't exactly use it. I've never really needed it for anything. Social media isn't really important to me, but since I met Jimin and everyone else in the music group, I've been using snapchat, and we have a group chat called the Music Brats(ft. an angel), of course Jin-Hyung made the name.

PJMIEE
I'm not sure if you meant when or what, so I'll answer both for you. When I fell in love was Jimin is complicated. I feel like it could have been the moment I first saw him. I was very stubborn and I refused to believe it, but he really did blow my mind. As time went on, I just realised that it wasn't just his beauty that blew my mind, it was everything about him. What I love about him is very simple to answer. There isn't anything I dislike about him. He is the meaning of perfection.
I have to save Jimin, I won't settle for anything else. As for marriage, it's not something I've thought about...but being this close to losing Jimin,  I might start thinking about it...

The_Obsessed_FanGirl
That's what I want to hear. I have to save Jimin. There isn't another option here. Thanks for having my back!

Jimin: