Chapter 18

One Smile

After taking a good 3 days off college and constantly supplying Jimin with bowls and bowls of ice cream, he was finally feeling better

After taking a good 3 days off college and constantly supplying Jimin with bowls and bowls of ice cream, he was finally feeling better. Well he was talking and eating again, and he told me he wanted to go back to college. I was a little surprised, but I was kind of happy that he wanted to go back, although I knew that Hoseok guy would be all over him. I already knew at the time he didn't like me, and I didn't like him. In fact I hated him, especially when he was near my Jimin, so at least we had mutual hatred for each other.
I was waiting in the main room for Jimin and he suddenly came sprinting out of his room, stumbling slightly, and my instant reaction was to jolt forward so he would fall into me and not the floor. "You know for someone who's incredible at dancing you are quite clumsy" I chuckled and Jimin balanced himself out and stepped back from my embrace. I was hoping to make him giggle. He hadn't laughed since the whole situation with Yoongi. In fact he hadn't smiled either, and I missed it so much. Again there was nothing from him except a small shrug of his shoulders. "I thought you'd be hungry, so here." I held out a banana in front of him with a small smile. "Eat this on the way to class." I stated and he slowly reached out his small hand before taking it. "Where's your jacket? It's gonna rain later?" I questioned and I immediately cringed. I sounded like my Mother.

"I don't know..." Jimin finally spoke up in a small voice. I sighed shaking my head before taking off my jacket and placing it around him.

"You can take mine. My classes aren't far from home" I lied. My classes were in the furthest building, but the last thing I wanted was Jimin to get sick.

"Thank you..." Jimin looked down as he placed his little arms through the sleeves. It did drown him slightly, but he looked as cute as ever.

"Come on then. Don't wanna be late!" I finished and Jimin nodded in reply. Without any control my hand naturally reached over to Jimin's hand, and I intertwined our fingers together. His small, paw like hand fitted perfectly with mine, and the warmth of his skin made me instantly smile.
As we walked towards Jimin's class, I noticed out the corner of my eyes a Taehyung. I sighed and tried to walk faster in hope he wouldn't notice it was me and Jimin, but I could only hope.

"Jungkook!! Chim!!" Tae called out in a chirpy and extremely annoying tone. I took a deep breath and turned around with my best fake smile.

"Taehyung!" I replied still holding onto Jimin's hand.

"Thank god you're back! My marks are falling again" Tae admitted and I rolled my eyes feeling a little exhausted.

"Yeah well, I'm feeling better" I answered back, and Tae just nodded before he rushed to Jimin's side.

"Chim!! You ready for first lesson! I can't wait to hear you sing" He exclaimed happily and I felt Jimin's hand tighten around mine.