Chapter 36

Good Boy

It was so cold

It was so cold. My whole body shivered, and my stomach cried from the hunger I was feeling. The whole room was dark, the only light I would see was from the times that Taehyung came to see me. I didn't understand what was happening. All I could think of was my Jungkookie coming to save me. My Jungkook bursting through the door. My Jungkook scooping me up in his warm and safe arms, but my Jungkookie didn't seem like he was coming. I cried myself to the point where no tears were left. I didn't think I would get to see daylight ever again. To feel the cold fresh air that I used to feel against my cheeks or feel the heat from the sun hit my skin. I was all alone. No one to talk to, no one to even cry too. The sound of dripping water was the only thing that kept me company. I scratched and screamed at the door, but after awhile it seemed useless. I was so scared and every hope of seeing my Jungkookie again seem to disappear just like the faith I had in him finding me.
There was a sudden loud clanging noise that was all too familiar. I buried myself in the corner of the room as I heard the daunting footsteps growing closer and closer. "Here Kitty, kitty, kitty..." Her playful voice bounced from wall to wall, making the most haunting echo. A high whistle followed after her words making my ears cry. The hairs on my arm rose as the goosebumps grew stronger all over my body. She finally reached me and crouched down to my level. I squeezed my eyes shut in hope that it was all just a nightmare. I hoped that I would wake up in the arms of Jungkook, soothing me and killing me after the nightmare, but the reality wasn't so sweet. I felt a cold hand on my cheek and a rough 'shhhh' "You poor, poor thing. We've kept you locked in here for so long. Oh my precious Jimin...You were always my favourite toy...Did you miss me?" She asked as she continued stroking my cheek gently, as if she really cared and worried for me, but it was all a lie. When I didn't respond her gentle touch on my cheek slowly became harsher. "I said, did you miss me?" She repeated, gritting her teeth. Out of nowhere I felt a sharp pain against my cheek, as she dug her pointed nails into my skin. "Answer me." She simply added, putting pressure onto her nails, drawing blood from my face.

"We need him unharmed L." A male voice spoke out from behind the woman. She huffed as she finally removed her nails from my pierced skin. I held my cheek as I felt the drops of blood fall one after one.

"Always ruining my fun brother." She whined, but her eyes never left me. The tall male stood in front of me and my eyes grew in size.

"H-Hyung...Hyungie..." I felt my eyes tear up as I looked up to him for help, but he just stared down at me as if I was a piece of dirt on the road.

"We'll get him cleaned up and ready." Minho turned back to the woman with a serious look. "Stop messing around with him L..."

"Oh come on. Don't be like Taehyung. He's so boring" She shook her head with a sigh.

"He's the only sane one in this family" Minho retorted defensively. All I could do was stare up at them with a mix of confusion and fear.

"Hyungie please..." I spoke out in a small voice with glazed eyes. Minho looked back down to me and shook his head.