Chapter 28

Tongue

People always say the perfect thing a couple can do is share a small couch, snuggled together, whilst watching movies and sharing popcorn, and in all honesty it was the truth

People always say the perfect thing a couple can do is share a small couch, snuggled together, whilst watching movies and sharing popcorn, and in all honesty it was the truth. Having Jimin laid over my front, his head resting comfortably on my chest, his arms wrapped around my waist, and hearing his soft breaths, was indeed perfect. I could have happily spent an eternity in that exact position.
I found myself gently running my finger tips through the mop of blonde, curly hair, every now and then Jimin would muzzle against me with a small hum. It was honestly the stereotypical scene you'd see in any romance movie, and it still felt unreal to me. I had never imagined being curled up to anyone, especially with someone so ethereal and adorable as Jimin. "Kookie..." Jimin spoke in a soft whisper.

"Hmm? What is it Jiminie?" I questioned and there was a little silence that filled the room for a few minutes, before Jimin let out a deep breath.

"Are we boyfriends?" He finally asked and for some reason I couldn't help but chuckle. "What's so funny..?" Jimin whined and I shook my head looking down at Jimin, but he continued to stare at the TV.

"What do you think Jiminie?" I smiled and I heard him gulp in response.

"Well...I...We hug, we hold hands, we share kisses...and I enjoy them very much...so...I wish we are..." Jimin admitted and I melted a little before wrapping my arm over Jimin, squeezing him delicately.

"I'm glad you wish it, cause that's a wish I can grant" I replied and Jimin finally looked up to me with an extremely confused expression. I leaned down and placed a small kiss on his forehead. "You're my boyfriend and I'm your boyfriend Jiminie." I added and when I saw how bright his smile became I realised just how happy I was. I was living the most beautiful moment in my life, and I was living it with Jimin. I know it probably doesn't seem like much to you, laying on a couch, watching movies, and eating popcorn, but to me it was everything and I was the happiest I had ever been in my entire life.

"So does that make you Daddy?" Jimin suddenly stated and I choked on my popcorn, so much so that I had to bat my chest a few times so it would actually go down my throat.

"Where the hell did you get that from?!" I exclaimed and he looked so innocent that it felt like a crime hearing the word 'Daddy' fall from his lips so easily.

"Well TaeTae told me that I seem like the baby out of us and you're the Daddy. I don't really know what he means, because I am older. And I am not the baby, so then I must be the Daddy, but then isn't it weird...you calling me Daddy?" Jimin explained and my jaw just dropped. I had no response to what he had just said to me. "Unless you want to be Daddy...I'm happy with going along with whatever you want to go with!" Jimin grinned up so sweetly, that it was hard to believe he was asking who should be Daddy..."Kookie are you ok..? Did I say something wrong..?" Jimin's eyes dropped slightly as if he was about to cry and I finally snapped back into reality.