Chapter 33

Realisation

Taemin wasn't wasting any time

Taemin wasn't wasting any time. We were rushing through the hallways of the Music and Arts building. Taemin was looking through every single door, like he was looking for a specific person. He didn't explain much after he said he knew someone that could help, but I put my trust in him. I had to for Jimin sakes.
Taemin suddenly halted in front of room 23B, which was mine and Jimin's music room. Without a knock, Taemin just entered, and his eyes scanned the room. The atmosphere was very different compared to what I was used to. There was only Jin and Namjoon. Hoseok was still at the hospital, I wanted him to keep me updated on Yoongi's condition, and as for Taehyung, I didn't have a clue and nor did I care. "Namjoon I need your help." Taemin started and I looked over to Namjoon who was looking a little confused.

"Is everything ok?" Namjoon asked and I could tell he wasn't his usual calm self. He seemed a little one edge, and I could only assume it was because of the events that had taken place those previous days. Taemin suddenly pulled out a phone from his pocket and handed it to Namjoon.

"I need your brains. This phone has some information I need, but I don't know the password. Do you think you could unlock it for me?" Taemin questioned and Namjoon looked at him with a small frown before taking the phone that Taemin was holding.

"Who's phone is it..?" Namjoon examined the phone carefully, before looking back up at Taemin, who seemed to be losing patience.

"Look it's important you unlock this phone! Please Namjoon! I'm begging you here." Taemin pleaded, but Namjoon didn't seem to be changing his mind, until Jin placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Joon...I think you should do it. Look how desperate they both are. It seems serious." Jin explained, and it seemed to help, as Namjoon pulled out a laptop from his bag, along with a usb cable.

"I'll do it...But I can't promise it will work" Namjoon added before he turned back to his laptop.
The next 10 minutes of that day were very tense. The only thing that could be heard was the vigorous typing from Namjoon. Every now and then me and Taemin would share worried glances, while Seulgi was stood behind Namjoon watching everything he was doing. After enduring too much silence, I decided to make my way other to Taemin.

"Who's phone is that...?" I asked gesturing over to the phone Namjoon was studying.

"Yoongi's. He came to see me not that long ago, said that it was important that I look after the phone, and if something were to happen, it would help. It wasn't until you and Seulgi came to me I decided to do something about it..." Taemin explained, and I felt a sense of relief. Yoongi has faith in Taemin. He had faith that Taemin would know what to do. If Yoongi had woken up a little sooner then maybe things could have been different, but of course I was naive to all of it back then...

"Yoongi believes in you Taemin...Don't let him or Jimin down." I reminded, and Taemin looked down at his feet before nodding to himself as if he needed to reassure himself what he was doing was right.
Namjoon suddenly yelled out a triumphant 'yes' and both me and Taemin turned to him with hopeful expressions. "Did you do it?!" I questioned, while Taemin rushed to Namjoon's side. I followed behind him and Namjoon handed the phone to Taemin with pride clearly shown on his face, but you could tell that he felt pressured as the sweat formed on his brow was dripping drastically.