Chapter 30

Unexpected Change

It was a normal morning for both Jimin and I

It was a normal morning for both Jimin and I. I woke up to a pair of deep chocolate brown eyes staring lovingly at me and I knew that the day was going to be perfect. I stayed laid in my position as my eyes flickered over Jinin's perfectly sculptured face and no matter how many times I would look at him, the sight would always be breathtaking. Each time I would always focus on something different. The previous morning it was his cute little button nose, then the morning before that it was his plump, pink lips, but this particular morning I was drawn to his eyes. Even though they were extremely hooded, it was just an adorable look on Jimin, like he would be the only person to ever get away with those hooded eyes. I loved how every morning they would be lightly swollen and puffy. He just seemed to only become more overwhelming to me. "Morning Mochi..." I finally spoke up with a small smile and I heard Jimin giggle a little before he shuffled closer.

"Hi Kookie..." He replied with his gummy smile and I pressed my nose against his before leaving a quick peck on his lips.

"Morning Mochi..." I smiled before turning back and stretching out with a small groan. A few seconds after Jimin copied my actions and I just chuckled before sitting up.

"I don't wanna get up..." Jimin whined and when I looked down at him he had pulled the cover right up to his eyes.

"Come on Jimin...we have performance practice today. It's not even that bad" I explained, but Jimin's response was the same. He only seemed to pull the covers harder.

"No. I wanna stay and lay next to my Kookie all day!" Jimin continued and I shook my head trying to pry away the cover.

"We did that all yesterday Jiminie...And as much as I'd love a repeat of yesterday we can't, unless you want Jin to kick you off the course?" I threatened, and even though I knew that would never happen, it seemed to scare Jimin as he slowly revealed himself from under the covers.

"Fine...but I'm not happy about it" Jimin stated before shoving the covers to one side. I watched him as he shuffled groggily over to my wardrobe.

"Are you picking out my outfit today or something?" I chuckled and he turned to face me with a cheeky smirk, before he grabbed my clean underwear, one of my white shirts, a pair of my skinny denim jeans, and my old timberlands that were way to small for my feet. After he collected the clothing he rushed into the bathroom and I heard the lock on the door being turned.

"Hey! You know I didn't buy you all those new clothes for nothing...stop taking mine!" I exclaimed although I didn't really care that much. I liked seeing him wearing my clothes, it made it seem like he was my territory, and I know it sounds incredibly animalistic, but it was true. My scent was on my clothes, and my clothes were on Jimin, almost like a warning sign to anyone who tried to take him away.
About 10 minutes after I had changed into my dungarees, Jimin finally unlocked the door and he walked out looking unbelievably hot. Usually my choice in adjectives fall under cute and adorable or beautiful and ethereal, but nope, I was cutting straight to the chase, he looked so manly and hot. More manlier then me Which was unusual for Jimin. I wasn't exactly complaining. The way he fixed his hair all by himself, it was almost like he was acting his actual age.