Chapter 25

Remember

It had been a good three days since Jimin was discharged from hospital

It had been a good three days since Jimin was discharged from hospital. In those three days nothing was said about my confession. I just assumed Jimin had forgotten all about it, I mean he never brought it up or even questioned it. In a way I was relieved, but I also felt disappointed. Apart of me wanted him to remember, just so I could know if he felt the same way. If he loved me...
The close relationship I had with Jimin appeared to have taken a step back. He no longer slept in the same bed as me, he no longer held my hand when we were just walking out in public, and he stopped calling me Kookie. It hurt, it hurt a lot. I missed having the closeness, feeling his warmth and knowing that there was a chance he felt the same way. That every time we touched sparks would fly, and our body's would tingle with excitement. Then that all just stopped, because every time I tried to hold Jimin's hand he moved his away desperately.
I placed a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows onto a tray with a plate of pancakes and bacon. Holding it steadily I headed towards Jimin's bedroom. "Jiminie...You awake? I brought you breakfast!" I called out and it didn't take long before Jimin's door was being opened.

"Hi Jungkook..." Jimin greeted before going back to his bed. I followed after him and placed the tray in front of him in hope to see Jimin's smile once again.

"So...I was thinking we could do something today..." I started as I watched Jimin prod the marshmallows in the hot chocolate.

"TaeTae and Hobi-Hyung are free today too!" Jimin replied quickly.

"I was actually thinking we could do something, just the two of us you know..." I hesitantly explained and as I looked over to Jimin I noticed how his index finger and his small thumb delicately played with the hem of the oversized white shirt he was wearing, which was clearly mine, but I didn't mind at all, in fact I loved seeing him wear my clothes.

"J-Jungkook...I'd like to see TaeTae..." Jimin finally spoke out and I felt a sense of disappointment. It was almost like Jimin was losing interest in me, like he didn't want to spend time with me anymore, and it struck me...

"Ah...I can ring him up and we can meet him?" I suggested, but Jimin shook his head.

"I just want it to be me and TaeTae..." He replied in a small tone and I was a little stunned. I didn't know what to say. "I live with you, so I think it'd be a change if I saw Tae alone" He continued and it felt like a stab to my heart, but I couldn't exactly forbid him to spend time with Taehyung alone...

"...You can spend time with Taehyung. I had food shopping to do anyway." I tried to hold back the pain in my tone by covering it up with a smile.

"I'll snapchatty him now." Jimin jumped up and pulled out the phone I had given him. I remember us both walking into the O2 store together. The look of confusion and wonder in Jimin's eyes was unreal. He rushed to every single phone that was on a stand, but he would never touch them. He seemed to scared to touch them. It was funny, but also worrying. It was like he'd never seen a phone before, and when I bought him his very own I never once saw him without it. He'd always keep it on him. Even then when he pulled out his phone it was from his back pocket.