Chapter 21

A New Step

I was sat in class, right at the back

I was sat in class, right at the back. My eyes were glued to my phone as I kept getting snapchats from Jimin. He was having so much fun in his music class, he sent me videos of him singing, dancing and messing around with his other classmate. Usually it's Hoseok, which I wasn't going to lie, made me jealous. So much so, that one time I was so close to ditching my class just so I could keep an eye on Jimin and stop Hoseok from being all over him.
I felt someone nudge their elbow into my side and when I looked to who it was, it was non other then Taehyung. I internally sighed as I continued looking down at my phone, not really wanting to give him my attention. "What are you doing?" Taehyung whispered and I just ignored him as I replayed a snapchat Jimin just sent me. "Was that ChimChim?" He continued and when I didn't reply again I heard him groan a little. "Jungkook...You should pay attention.." Taehyung huffed and I wanted to laugh so much.

"That's surprising coming from you" I answered back, and when I looked over to him he had his usual box like smile.

"You finally answered!" Taehyung exclaimed making the tutor shoot us a glare. "Sorry..." Taehyung apologised and the tutor carried on his lecture, which was draining the last bit of life in me I had left. "So...You and Chim ay?" Taehyung nudged me again wriggling his eyebrows up and down. I rolled my eyes, elbowed him twice as hard as he did to me, making him wince slightly. "Owh...come on Jungkook...There's no way you're living with someone as adorable and hot as that and you're not doing anything with him" He winked and my eyes grew in size as I stared at him in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?" I frowned getting ready to strike again.

"Oh you know what I mean. I know you share the same bed. There's no way you haven't made a move yet..." Taehyung explained and I shook my head in disgust.

"No I haven't, and it's not all about sex." I quickly answered before turning back to my phone.

"Ahh so you admit that you're together then.." He continued and I gritted my teeth harshly.

"No, we're not together...Just stop." I tried to be as calm as possible, but I was really struggling.

"So you wouldn't mind if I had a go then?" He questioned leaning forward a little too much.

"Don't you dare." I faced him with a hard glare and he just chuckled. "I'm not joking." I added and Taehyung suddenly stopped laughing with a roll of his eyes.

"You say that you're not together and you don't crush on him, but you get super defensive when someone else tries to flirt with the guy. Poor Jimin..." Taehyung explained shaking his head.

"Poor Jimin..? What do you mean?" I questioned his comment and he just sighed. "Answer my question..."

"Look have you ever thought that maybe Jimin is interested in someone, but you're so god damn protective, that even if he tried to get with that person, you wouldn't let him..." He simply answered.