Chapter 20

What The Hell Have You Done?

After Yoongi suddenly disappeared without a word, I felt a little lost

After Yoongi suddenly disappeared without a word, I felt a little lost. Not just lost, but anxious too. I was anxious, because I was worried about Jimin. The worry of something happening to the precious boy I had grown to adore, killed me. The fact that I knew why Jimin was so broken made my blood boil, so much that I wanted to hunt down the people that ripped away his future, that killed his soul, and treated him like he was some kind of circus animal, only there for the entertainment of others, and rip them a new world where they suffer all their lives. The cruel and harsh reality that Jimin had lived wasn't right for him. He didn't deserve all that pain, all that excruciating pain. The worst of it all is the fact that he didn't seem to understand that he was tortured, he didn't know his life had been a lifetime in hell for him. Jimin thought it was normal, normal to be degraded, normal to be humiliated, and normal to be physically and mentally hurt. How messed up is that?
I waited in a heavy silence. The kind of silence that only brought me the worst thoughts, and I couldn't help but think the worst. Every now and then i would call Jimin to check he was ok, every time he replied with a cheery response, and every time he giggled at how protective and possessive I was being. It was true, I was being protective and I was being possessive, but how could I not? When spending basically every second of everyday with the ethereal beauty with the innocent and adorable charm, how could I not be protective and possessive over him?

Suddenly there was a creak of the front door. I jumped up from my seat and rushed over to the front door. On impulse the first thing I did was open my arms and pull him into my embrace, but something didn't quite feel right. The soft to touch skin I was always used to feeling under my fingertips wasn't there, and instead of the short arms that always tried to fit around my waist, was replaced with a pair of lanky arms that drooped down low. I slowly opened my eyes when realising that whoever I was hugging was definitely not Jimin, and I was completely right. As I looked at the person in front me i quickly removed my arms from around his back and pushed him back quite harshly. "Taehyung?!" I started with a rather frustrated frown, and I felt a little disgusted that I had just hugged the meat head I secretly knew was my friend, but I was too proud to admit he was.

"Well that was one weirdly intimate hug..." Taehyung replied and when I looked back to him he had this questioning look on his face and I was left speechless. "Is there something you want to tell me honey bunch?" Taehyung leaned forward and squeezed my cheeks in a mocking manner, making me groan in annoyance and I harshly pushed his hand away.

"Give over! I wouldn't hug you even if I was trapped in a freezer and the only thing I had to keep me alive was to hug you!" I stated simply and Taehyung grinned sticking out his tongue playfully.

"It's a love hate relationship sweet pea!" Taehyung teased and I cringed away, then Taehyung's expression changed to a confusing frown. "Wait if you wouldn't hug me, then who was you planning to hug so romantically?" He questioned and I froze for a few seconds, like my whole body had to reboot itself, from the sudden invasion of my feelings.