Chapter 31

Empty

I woke up and I immediately felt the emptiness around me

I woke up and I immediately felt the emptiness around me. Even though my eyes had just opened I knew that he...that Jimin had gone. I struggled to even get to sleep that night. The only thoughts running through my mind were about Jimin, and how worried I was. I was questioning if he and Yoongi made it to wherever they were going. It was even worse that I had no idea where he was. I felt like if I knew, then at least I could picture him smiling, but all I could picture was him crying, screaming, helplessly bawling my name to go and save him...to be his hero, but I couldn't be his hero, and it killed me to know that there was nothing I could even do.
I moped into the kitchen, reaching for the coffee machine. I turned it on by the switch, and my eyes fell to the pot of Galaxy Hot Chocolate, next to a small jar of marshmallows. It reminded me of the time I first made hot chocolate for Jimin...His eyes glistened with joy as he took his first sip, but at the same time he had burned his tongue a little. He was humming in joy, but also frantically fanning his tongue. He even had a spot of whipped cream on his nose. He was so cute...and I missed his cuteness...well I missed everything about him.
I had a music lesson, but I only had 5 minutes to get to it. I wasn't even ready nor did I have the motivation to go...I was supposed to finish the song I was composing, but I was planning to ask Jimin to sing it when I finished the instrumental track, but that idea didn't seem to work and at that moment everything seemed pointless. I felt like I was deflating. I was half expecting Jimin to run into the kitchen wearing my clothes like he always did, waiting eagerly for us to leave, but it wasn't going to happen...
There was a sudden banging at the door that brought me back into the harsh reality I lived in. I started to make my way over to the front door, but the knocking only seemed to get louder and more constant. "OK! IM COMING!" I called out in annoyance. "Jeez calm down will you..." I complained before unlocking the door, but before I could even open the door myself it sung open and a complete stranger I had never seen in my life, violently pushed me to the side and started desperately looking around my house. "Excuse me?! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I questioned following him around my house, until I grabbed his shoulder and forced him to face me. "I said, What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I repeated and he stared into me with a cold glare.

"Don't get in my way." He growled pulling away, as he stared me down. I watched him for a few seconds as he pulled my living room apart.

"Stop it! This is my house! Who are you?! Get out!" I continued, pulling on his arm angrily.

"I said get out of my way! Or do you want to start something you can't finish!" He yelled and I was a little intimidated, but if he was looking for a fight I wasn't going to decline his offer.

"Oh I'll finish it alright! So you better leave now!" I pointed to my door as I held him in my glare. He didn't move, but he didn't say anything either. He just looked right into me, like I was nothing but a rodent who had infested someone's home. "Stop staring and fucking get out already! Or do I have to start something you can't finish?!"