Chapter 32

Lee Taemin

I was stood face to face with a large wooden door

I was stood face to face with a large wooden door. My eyes were still watering drastically, and my mind was running wild. The only thing that I knew I had to do was find Jimin. The only people that could help with that, were the people who were there when Jimin experienced his torture. They had answers, and I needed to know them, but the only people I knew who has answers, were Yoongi, but he couldn't exactly tell me anything at that moment, The Doctor, but I had no idea where she was, or what her name was, and I don't think she would be willing to help...But then there was Taemin. Yoongi's last words before he passed out. Taemin was a victim. Taemin helped Jimin when he needed it, and in that moment I knew Jimin needed all the help he could get.
I stared at the door for a few long seconds and the silence was draining me. I finally opened the door and was met with a bright room that was lit with about 50 lamps. My eyes suddenly fell on a figure that was just staring right at me. It was Taemin, and the terror in his eyes was so prominent and real, that I thought someone was behind me, waiting to just murder us both. "T-Taemin..." I stuttered as I took a step forward and I saw him gulp as he placed the small knife that he had in his hand on the table behind him. "Are you ok?" I asked a little concerned and he shook his head before running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm not safe. I'm not safe. They know I'm here. They know. They will find me. They'll drag me back. They'll kil-" Taemin was rambling and I knew I had to stop him. I grabbed his shoulders and gently shook him, in hope to bring him back to reality.

"It's ok. Nobody is here except me, but I need your help. I need it now" I started and his eyes widened a little before he moved away and sat down on the wooden chair in the middle of the room.

"Help...you need help..?" Taemin question and I nodded my head before following him.

"Jimin...He...he's in trouble. Something happened to Yoongi and all I know is that it's bad,  and that if I don't get to Jimin, then I may never see him again" I continued and Taemin began to shake his head and I could see his hands shaking. I watched as he tried to steady his hand, but it wasn't working. He was terrified. That was the only thing I could see...

"I can't...I can't help...I don't know anything" Taemin replied and I sighed shaking my head in disbelief.

"You must know something! I know it's hard for you Taemin, but please! It's you, you're our only hope! You're Jimin's only hope" I explained and Taemin looked up to me as if he was about to say something, but he smacked his lips together tightly. "Taemin please! Jimin saved your life! Jimin was your hero! It's your turn to repay the favour" I continued and he just continued to shake violently.

"You don't understand. I can't go back! I can't! You have no idea what they did! They beat me, they chained me up! They locked me away from the outside world! They took away my childhood!" Taemin screamed as he stood up. The only emotion I could feel from him was fear. He didn't worry for Jimin, he didn't even pity what had happened. He was too scared of losing his own life...