Chapter 37

No More Running

In the beginning I suppose this story seemed fairly sweet and innocent

In the beginning I suppose this story seemed fairly sweet and innocent. A lonely and lost boy falling into the care of an even lonelier boy, both saving each other from what they feared the most. Being unloved. I suppose it was sweet and innocent for a time, but did you ever feel that sense of dread? Did you ever find yourself asking;
'is something bad about to happen?'
I suppose in a story like this, everyone expects a happy ending. Jeon Jungkook, the hero, the knight in shining armour, dashing in to save his precious Park Jimin, his damsel in distress, and his last hope in this world. The exact world which was so cruel to him.
And this world had one more cruel intention waiting patiently for him to unravel.

"You can't do this Jungkook." Seulgi retorted, grabbing the steering wheel with as much force as she should could give.

"We have no time, and if you think you can stop me, you can think again." Jungkook replied, his hand gripping firmly on the steering wheel to keep the car on his revenged set course. There was this dark glint in his eyes. Not even Taemin could deny the fear he felt when looking at Jungkook.

"This is stupid! You're heading into a suicide mission!" Seulgi continued fighting against Jungkook's words. Taemin was helpless. He couldn't say or do anything.

"Well what do you suggest Seulgi?! What do you fucking suggest?!" Jungkook yelled, turning the wheel sharply to the left where he pulled up along side his final destination, the car making an awful high screeching sound. "I don't see any of you coming up with some big plan..." Jungkook gritted his teeth before turning to face Seulgi.

"We're barely even adults Jungkook. We all want Jimin safe. We all want to see those sick bastards burn for what they've done, but if you just waltz on in there, what do you think is going to happen..?" Seulgi added staring down the enraged Jungkook.

"I don't know. I don't know what will happen, but I am not leaving the only person that has ever truly cared for me in that hell house!" He opened the door stepping out of the car, before slamming in shut violently. He ran his fingers through his hair with an exasperated sigh. He knew Seulgi was right. He know that this was an idiotic idea, but it was the only idea that he had.
After a short period of time Seulgi stepped out from the car and approached Jungkook with care.

"I know you love him. I know you care for him, and that's why you need to keep yourself alive." Seulgi explained placing a hand on Jungkook's tense shoulder. "Jimin loves you too. You gave him a purpose again, just like he gave you one. If you throw that away how do you think he would take that?" She finished, taking a step back. Jungkook slowly turned to face Seulgi. His eyes were glazed over with tears. He was frightened, terrified out of his mind, but it wasn't because he was scared to lose his life, it was because he was scared to lose Jimin.