Two

Cl0ud: Picture ain't mine.

»♣«

Just behind the second building, punches were being thrown towards three bodies. Two ganging up on one tall and male student.

Easily tilting his head to avoid the punch, the student sneers at his attackers.

"Is that all you pests can do? Here I thought that it would be fun....this is so boring. The two of you would be better off dead since you two are just—"

Jumping backwards, he swerved his body quickly to dodge the side kick the second attacker delivered.

"Were just what?!" Shouts the first attacker in aggravation.

"A waste of space. Pathetic. Weak. Germs. Pollution. Idiots. Clowns. Want me to say some more?" He taunted, his  victorious sneer still on his face.

For each word he said, the two attackers could feel spears piercing their body and their will weakening.

Seeing as their punching and kicking stopped along with what the student deems as their 'disgusting crestfallen face', he took the time to stride nearer to them and kick their stomach, sending them to grovel on the ground, looking up at his sneering face.

"That's right. Grovel. Pests like you should know your place. Disgusting. Tch. Such weak wills, not even worth breaking it to bits and pieces." He clicked his tongue and took out his phone, pressing the next button to change the song and placed his headphones on his ears, leaving the two broken students/attackers behind without a care.

Finding it boring to attend classes and listening to the damn teachers lesson, he went to the restricted roof top and kicked the door open four times, breaking the lock on it and entering it.

The cool wind blew his short blonde hair softly and caress his face. He sat down once he found the perfect place to relax and closed his eyes.

--- Come on, Satoru! You've got to be kidding,right?! You wouldn't just leave basketball!---

--Don't bother me. This sport is no longer interesting.--

---I know we lost the game and that it might anger y— ---

--DAMN IT! THE LOOKS IN THEIR EYES, HYUGA! THEY BREAK SO EASILY! IF THEY TRULY LOVE BASKETBALL AND PLAY IT, THEY SHOULD HAVE STRONG WILLS TO NOT LOSE TO ANY PLAYER AGAINST THEM! YEAH, THEY WON. BUT THEIR WILLS ARE SO WEAK! DID YOU SEE HOW THEY LOOKED AT ME?! HOW THEY PLAYED WHENEVER IM BLOCKING THEM?!--

His face scrunched at the memory before the day he didn't attend practice anymore and he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

He felt the warm rays of the sun stop caressing his being and he opened one eye to look at the object blocking it, rather, the boy who is blocking it.

"Satoru-san?"

His sky blue hair comparable to the sky and his baby blue eyes which caught his attention made Satoru open both of his eyes to stare at him.

"What do you want?" He rudely huffs, pushing his glasses back to its place.

"Please come back to the basketball club."

Satoru stilled for a moment before his lips twitched for a smirk.

"No."

Finding the name of the club annoying, Satoru clicked his tongue again and stood up.

Passing by the boy who just tried to persuade him, he stopped for a moment and muttered a message before continuing on his steps.

Satoru left the light blue haired teen on the roof top and smirk as he descended the stairs.

"Hey, stop bothering me. I'll break you to pieces next time."