chapter 35

It almost reached 10k...thank you guys for your support and it's my 35th update...I never thought that I will reach till this..it was about to end in 20 but it is still extending...because of your support..thanks guys once again..and special thanks for fan fiction awards for your selection as a winner...let's get into the story...

" stop....what's this pragya.." both abhi and pragya who were in romantic mood got separated after seeing the person who is looking at them in anger. Abhi looked at pragya who is just looking at the person with teary eyes. Tanu , nikkil and arjun comes there and all were looking at pragya and the person. Abhi was about to hold pragya's hand but before that she runs away from him . " ma..I didnt...you are ..." pragya tries to speak but she can't after looking at sarla's anger. " what you are doing with him ... you are about to...cha .. for this only you want to attend your friend's wedding.. .I never thought that my pragya can do this..but today you proved me I am wrong.." sarla tells while pragya continuously nodding her head in negative direction. " ma..I am sorry..but believe me ..I never did anything wrong ..." pragya says while looking at sarla with tears.abhi looks at pragya who was explaining to sarla about their love." Do you love him? How you become so bold to say that you love him..? The girl who fears for asking a permission for small things is now saying that she loves someone..is this the age for these things? " sarla asked as her anger engrossed. " ma..he is a nice person..I never thought to hurt you..and I know this is not the age..but believe me ma .. he will be the best partner for me.." pragya said in a pleasing tone ." This is the way you care for pragya..kaise bhai ha tum? You must have made her understand but you are supporting her.." sarla asked arjun in anger who hungs his head down. " ma..don't hurt him.." pragya pleads sarla."you know I challenged the person that you are not like that .but I failed before that girl. ..as a mother infront of her.." sarla tells as pragya asked " ma..you are wrong...you are the best mother in this world..I can't go against your wish..your happiness is mine ma...and who is that ? .." sarla points at riya who was standing near the pillar looking at them in happiness. Abhi boiled in anger but he knows it's not the right time to show his anger on her . Everyone looks shocked at her as they never thought that riya will do like this.. pragya" ma..you never fail as a women nor a mother .. I will do whatever you say.." pragya tells as she doesn't want her mother to get hurt because of her. She almost made her strong for sarla's reaction.as of now ,she is okay with any of her decisions. " pack your bags and come..we are leaving now.." sarla tells and leaves from there. Arjun runs behind her while pragya stood there in shock.

PRAGYA moves towards her room without even looking at abhi who almost got shattered. He runs beside her as he can't leave pragya as such. He was silent as he doesn't want to go inbetween their talks...it doesn't means she can leave him without his knowledge. Abhi reached pragya's room who was packing her stuffs with tears flowing down her eyes. She never expected that soon her happiness will end that too by her mother. She was broken down into pieces after her mother's decision and she can't go against her wish.
Abhi walks towards pragya and turned towards him making her lose her balance. " what you are doing now..you are going to leave me ...forever.." Abhi asked while pragya stares at him with a blank expression. " you never know..how I feel now.." Abhi says while holding her shoulders ." I never want to know abhi ..because it will hurt me more..." pragya tells while abhi was taken aback by her answer. " I am sorry abhi..if this is the end for our love..we should accept it..as I can't go against ma.. i dont know how I am going to live without you but soon I will change myself...so please you dont wait for me..as ma is never going to accept our love... " pragya tells while abhi loosens his grip . PRAGYA looks at him as both were in tears filled with silent. " I never thought about a life after meeting you..but this is the answer ..I respect it...you can go away from my life ..but you are the only one in my life ...I can't think of other person in my life..I will live with our memories.." pragya breaks down after hearing this words and remains silent. " there is nothing gonna change this abhi..better forget me soon ..." pragya tells while abhi holds her cheeks making his head to touch her head. PRAGYA holds his hands and closed her eyes of pain." I could not...because there will no meaning of my life if I forget you..you are not a chapter in my life..you are my life..no one can change..even your mother..she can seperate you from me but not from my heart..you even can't do that..this heart is still beating for you..abhi's tears touched pragya's cheeks who lost in his love." I am sorry abhi.." pragya tells in between her sobs while abhi hugged her. PRAGYA too hugged him as abhi kissed her forehead.pragya breaks the hug and wiped her tears. " shall I kiss you for a last time.." Abhi asked innocently while pragya looks at him . " abhi..I.." before pragya could finish her sentence abhi kissed her in eager . PRAGYA was shocked when his lips touched her and she too kissed him with the same eager. Both falls on the bed without breaking the kiss and cuddled close together...

Will be the end...let's see. ..
....
...
..
.
Soon to be continued...