teaser..

Hello guys.. I am really upset and could not update the chapter but sure I will give a teaser for the upcoming chapters. ...

Thanks a lot guys as because of your support this ff reached about 18k reads and 1.2 k votes and I am really thankful to you people .... keep supporting , yes I know you will ... and love you all...

" why you are doing like this... I will not leave you ...." he tells angrily.

" you almost crossed all the limits ...." the other person tells him .

" where is she?  " he asked impatiently.

" please take them and leave from here..." she cries to him.

" you are more important to me and how can leave you..." he asked crying hard.

" but because of my selfishness I don't want to lose them...." she tells by folding her hand.

" and your so called drama soon...take them and leave from here..." the other person tells while he holds his collar.

SLAP ...!!!!!!

" Once again you raise your hand n.a....then this will be the punishment ...."other man tells while removing his hand from his collar...

He looked at him in anger.

" what you want...." he asked .

" your fuggy ...." the other person smiles and leaves from there...

Screen shifts between their faces.

Hope you like the twist...

Who's the other person....

Soon will be revealed...

Another twist in this tale...

Soon to be continued....

By aditi...