chapter 59

Hello guys...long after I am updating this..hope you missed it and so I am here to fulfil your wish...why abhi is taking pragya with her...to more start to read before that please press the ☆ button and continue. .. no cheating guys...

No proof read...

Target : ???

Let's see..

  Abhi takes pragya to her room as many thoughts were going inside pragya's mind. He was looking tensed and it made her more tensed. She could feel how he was feeling now and want to comfort him and confront him. He slowly closed the door and made her to sit on the couch. Pragya was wondering his sincere in his face and noticing his every move. Though he acts to be normal but something is bothering him. He wanted to say something but he could not tell openly to her.

" Hey... you look beautiful in this dress " he said while kissing her fore head.
Pragya could not sense his love in his words rather than he is trying to initiate their talk.

" abhi .. what's bothering you.. what you are trying to convey ... " she asked without a break and was looking tensed.

" it's not more important..calm down..." he hugged her and was pating her back . Pragya knows he is trying to say something but she could not understand and too knows he is worrying about her.

" what's the matter abhi..." she asked breaking the hug. Abhi stretched himself and looks straight not able to look at her.

" pragya.. you know how much I have passion on my music and same time I love you more than anything in this world..." Abhi tells still not looking at her.

Pragya makes him to look at her and asked" now why you are talking like this.. I know everything abhi..." she said looking deep into his eyes.

" i could not marry you this year and I have to go to Australia immediately as I want to sign a project. . It is my life turning point and my biggest opportunity fuggie... I don't want to hurt you and if you say no then I will cancel it..." he tells while pragya looks at him.

" oh my god you scared me abhi..its the matter.. I thought something big and you took my soul out ... I am happy that you got your life changing opportunity and I want you to sign and work ... don't worry I will wait for you..." Pragya assured him holding his hand.

Abhi smiled at her and says " if everyone gets a girl like you then there will be no probelm..." he said taking her hand in his and kisses her lightly.

" oh hello..  I am saying okay because I will have time to date my high school boyfriend as he is asking me for a dinner..." she said to enlighten his mood.

Abhi's eyes widened and said " I thought you are thinking for me but you cheater ... wanna date with your ex.. I will kill him for sure..." he said by pulling her towards him. Pragya laughed looking at his jealousy and abhi too know she is playing with him.

" if i saw you going date with him na then it will ne his last date in this earth..." he tells as pragya kissed his cheek.

" you know how cute you look when you are boiling in jealous ..." she said chuckling ay him.

Abhi moved his hand to her face and slowly traced her eyes , nose and finally her lips. Pragya closed her eyes and abhi smiled as still he have effect on her.

Abhi's hand starts to explore her body while pragya started to moan his name. He came near her earlobe bitting it and murners " let's leave if someone comes here and you will be more embaraced " he said by kissing her .

" oh...Abhi  we have seen all your romance..." they both heard a voice and parted away. Pragya turned crimson red and was blushing all way.

" oh you are blushing my dear..." tanu saud hugging her. Pragya hurried her face in her shoulders while purab , aliya, nikkil, arjun , bulbul and riya enters .

" abhi... hot romance is going right..." purab said while arjun asked him to keep quite .

" i forgot to lock my room...if not you would have not entered..."Abhi tells gritting his teeth.

" but bhai ..we are happy for you both..and Pragya di enough of hiding behind tanu " aliya tells as tanu pulls her from embarrass.

" we are lucky to have you in our life guys..." Abhi said as he could not think a life without them.

" then...when you as going to get marry " arjun asked as pragya looked at abhi.

" after one year... I want to sign a project and got permission from pragya too..." he looked back at pragya who nod her head.

" what one year... no yaar..we planned your wedding destination and dresses too...so no back off " riya tells hugging pragya sidely.

" oh ho...you can wear aftee one year...but now no marriage.. we got engaged and its enough for now..." Abhi tells and sarla , dadi came.

Abhi explained his situation and pragya too supported him and was trying to convince dadi and sarla. Seeing this theur friends felt proud of them and thought to be lucky to have friends like pragya and abhi. They too supported them and arjun said an idea.

" dadi and ma...don't worry. . I have a plan as we all will go with abhi so that we can spend time and it will be out holidays... henna pragya..." he winked at her as he knew that she could not live a day without abhi.

Pragya didn't expect and just gave a thumbs up to him. Everyone started to protest and finally dadi and sarla accepted .

Every one were happy as it's their first time they are leaving outside India. Pragya was happy that she could be with abhi whuld other pairs were happy . All starts to pack their bags in happiness and after waving bye to dadi and sarla , they flied to airport...

Screen shifts between their faces..

Will this journey change their life...

What shock is waiting for abhigya..

Will they able to love each other like this...

To be continued...

By aditi...