Chapter 40

Thanks to everyone and I know abhigya got separated again by the misunderstandings. Sometime we believe what we see or hear but never think before doing a thing..

   PRAGYA walked inside her room with thoughts of abhi. Her mind was filled with abhi's presence . She starts to cry by holding the pillow when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Without turning back , she wiped her tears and said I am okay.. bulbul looks at her with tears saying no di..you are not okay. PRAGYA looked at her in pain which clearly states how much she is hurted .

" why you did so di?  You would have talked with abhi before saying yes to aditya.." bulbul tells while she sits beside pragya.

" bulbul..I did what's right..and you think he is the same one I loved long back ..no he changed a lot..I am the one who is sticking with the past.." pragya tells by wiping her tears. .

" how could you say that he changed these years.." bulbul asked while pragya looks at her 

" if so..you know about him..don't say that you are still in contact with him.." pragya asked looking  at bulbul .

" if I say that he came to meet you..then I know what will be the consequence..first I have to know how she accepted for this.." bulbul thinks as looking outside.

" what you are thinking.." pragya asked in a stern voice .

" how did you accept aditya's proposal..if you love abhi ..it's quite confusing di .." bulbul asked looking worried for her sister

" I accepted because i thought that past memories gives only pain..and I don't want to carry for my life time..I need to change and I want to move on in my life.." pragya tells while bulbul looks at her in shock.

" di. ..is that you ..who used to think about others is speaking like this..I could not believe that you are my di.." bulbul tells worriedly.

" sometimes changes may happen bulbul..not everyone will have a happy love ending .." pragya says as she gets up from the bed.

" matlab..." bulbul asked in a shock tone.

" I am ready to marry aditya.." pragya tells and smiles at her .

********************************************

" how the hell she can accept his proposal..that too infront of me..." abhi asked while walking on the lonely road.

He drinks heavily and was carrying his friend ( whiskey bottle ) in his hand.

" what she think of herself..she will love me and will marry him..that too woh ..kadoos..who even doesn't know how to smile for a photo..he looks like a monkey.." abhi murmers while walking without his sense .

" abhi stop this yaar ..." arjun pulls him while abhi moved his hand.

" look if she is not your sister na..sure I will murder her for cheating me..she cheated the rockstar itself arjun.." abhi spills his drinks on him while arjun holds him.

" oh..you gonna kill her..look you could not even stand properly after seeing her.." purab tells while riya pinched his hand.

" are you mad..he is not even in his senses..I think it's not right time to speak about it.." riya tells as abhi looks at them.

" what you both are talking about ? " abhi asked with a blank expression.

" abhi..I was just explaining riya that what you told..arey yaar ..you told na..you will kill her if she is not arjun's sister. " purab tells while riya looks at him in anger.

" you are making him to remember..." riya asked while looking at purab in anger.

" what happened now..I will kill her today itself..I am going to kill her..." abhi shouts while arjun shuts his mouth.